PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damn the torpedoes. Ridiculously early Super Bowl predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
2006 Super Bowl: Pats-Cowboys
2007 Super Bowl: Pats-Bears
2008 Super Bowl: Pats-Cardinals

then i do not know

Yep I have Pats/Cowboys with Parcells reciving a Announcing Job before the game and losing like he did in SB 31.

PYPER said:
XLI = Patriots over Cowboys
XLII = Patriots over Carolina
XLIII = Carolina over Colts
XLIV = Patriots over Carolina
SB41: New England 31, Dallas 28
SB42: New England 46, Arizona 34
SB43: New England 28, Los Angeles 17
SB44: New England 24, NFL All Stars 13

QuiGon said:
SB41: New England 31, Dallas 28
SB42: New England 46, Arizona 34
SB43: New England 28, Los Angeles 17
SB44: New England 24, NFL All Stars 13

SB45: God 31, New England 28 (OT)

dryheat44 said:

I think you are going way out on a limb here DH... implying that Belichek leaves NE to coach for God is OUT THERE MAN! :D

Remix 6 said:
Patriots over Giants or Redskins

I agree, I have the feeling the Giants and Skins will be the NFCs most complete teams next year.

Sb 41

Pats beat Carolina 31-30.

dryheat44 said:

You typed this backward right New England 31 God 28 3 ot's!

But Seriously Pats 35 (a stuner here) Lions 7

Last edited:
stinkypete said:
I agree, I have the feeling the Giants and Skins will be the NFCs most complete teams next year.

I disagree. Eli, like his brother, won't take his team to the Promised Land. Skins? You might be right, though I like the Panthers.

Jacky Roberts said:
Patriots over Cowboys in XLI. Just a feelin'.

Who wouldn't love Pats-Boys in Miami? But Parcells will end the 2006 still without winning a Divisional, let alone a Conference, Championship without BB as his Defensive Coordinator or Assistant Head Coach. I'm taking that to the bank.

A.C Vegas said:
But Seriously Pats 35 (a stuner here) Lions 7
As long as Matt Millen is running things in Motown, the Lions will never get above 6 wins.

My Patriots SB prediction:

Pats 34, Skins 27 (OT: Campbell throws an interception to Hobbs, who returns it for a touchdown.)

My non-Patriots SB prediction:

Steelers 30, Skins 14

Yes, I'm predicting a Steelers repeat if the Pats don't make the SB. Watch out for their offense next year.

drpatriot said:
My Patriots SB prediction:

Pats 34, Skins 27 (OT: Campbell throws an interception to Hobbs, who returns it for a touchdown.)

My non-Patriots SB prediction:

Steelers 30, Skins 14

Yes, I'm predicting a Steelers repeat if the Pats don't make the SB. Watch out for their offense next year.

No way on Earth Pittsburgh repeats. Everything broke perfect for them down the stretch. The fact they avoided playing in Foxboro is the ONLY reason they won. The Patriots would have mauled Pittsburgh at the Razor in that AFC title game. I dont even think Pitt wins their division this year.

Jacky Roberts said:
No way on Earth Pittsburgh repeats. Everything broke perfect for them down the stretch. The fact they avoided playing in Foxboro is the ONLY reason they won. The Patriots would have mauled Pittsburgh at the Razor in that AFC title game. I dont even think Pitt wins their division this year.
The biggest mistake that many people make is basing the performance of a team on its performance the year before. Remember last year when the Vikings and Cardinals were supposed to win their divisions, or maybe even the Super Bowl? I also remember Peter King having both the Buccaneers and Bears last in their divisions (the Bears had the #1 overall pick) because neither team had been good the previous year. Last year's Super Bowl was obviously a joke. However, I feel that if they repeated this year, this one wouldn't be because of an improved offense, a la the 2003 Chiefs, except they will have a defense that the 2003 Chiefs lacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back