PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damn the torpedoes. Ridiculously early Super Bowl predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Roberts

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Patriots over Cowboys in XLI. Just a feelin'.

Can you imagine the hype with Parcells/Belichick/Bledsoe/Glenn/Owens blah, blah, blah? It'd be disgusting...

It's tough to argue Patriots-Cowboys. Of course the odds are against it actually happening but that would be my best guess too. I think there's a real good chance that Owens behaves for a year. We know that Bledsoe can throw deep, they still have Terri, Witten, two solid RB and a decent defense.

Parcells vs. Belichick for SB 41 . . . the networks would love that :)

Amnorix said:
Can you imagine the hype with Parcells/Belichick/Bledsoe/Glenn/Owens blah, blah, blah? It'd be disgusting...
Nothing with the Patriots in the SB would be disgusting.

Patriots over Carolina.

:singing: :singing:
Lions over the Texans in O.T.

Patriots over Chicago. A bloodbath.

Pats beat Seattle with a late Gostodhjssjmnajahnbski field goal to cap an undefeated season.

Last edited:
Brady-To-Branch said:
Lions over the Texans in O.T.

I have the same combo but have Texans edging out the Lions in a great game.

Jacky Roberts said:
As much as it frightens me to say this, I agree with Jacky's prediction. And no I am not being a copycat, I am on record as having said this about a month ago. I also pointed out the the hype for the upcoming Dallas-NE Super Bowl will be unlike anything ever seen before in the history of mankind.

Last edited:
QuiGon said:
As much as it frightens me to say this, I agree with Jacky's prediction. And no I am not being a copycat, I am on record as having said this about a month ago. I also pointed out the the hype for the upcoming Dallas-NE Super Bowl will be unlike anything ever seen before in the history of mankind.

Until in some alternate universe we have the Mannings or the Vicks playing against each other. Or, if you really want to get crazy, the Huards, McCowns, or Detmers.

dryheat44 said:
That's what I've got.
I'd love to see that. Living in NC, the Cats are my "NFC" team (but of course a distant second to the Pats).

dryheat44 said:
Until in some alternate universe we have the Mannings or the Vicks playing against each other. Or, if you really want to get crazy, the Huards, McCowns, or Detmers.
Ugh - that's a good point. Even last year by October some were predicting an "All Manning Super Bowl". Which I found to be pretty insulting to the 104 players on those two teams not named Manning (not to mention the coaches and staff).

Last edited by a moderator:
QuiGon said:

I think a Pats - Dallas Super Bowl could be the most hyped and watched Super Bowl ever. Too many storylines not to reel in any casual sports fan.

Jacky Roberts said:

That is to say, 2006 Pats over 1996 Pats.

Ain't gonna happen, and I can back it up with temporal mechanics from a variety of Star Trek or Dr. Who adventures. You cannot go back in time and play yourself in a contact sport or an irresolveable paradox gets created and the universe goes poof.

PFnV

Patriots over Giants or Redskins

Pats over Bucs. I like what I saw from Simms. With Cadillac, a bounce back season from Wr Clayton and Monte Kiffin's always steady defense, I see TB rolling next year.

Last edited:
Jacky Roberts said:

That's what my gut is telling me also. Patriots over Cowboys.

But anybody can predict one Super Bowl. Who's got the guts to predict the next four.

XLI = Patriots over Cowboys
XLII = Patriots over Carolina
XLIII = Carolina over Colts
XLIV = Patriots over Carolina

It appears that the demise of the New England Patriots has been greatly exagerated.

);p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye