PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas Cowboys - 7 Primetime games? - Does the schedule maker know they suck?

The cowboys have a big fan base across the country (even though they suck now). What's so hard to understand? Higher fan base, higher ratings, higher advertising dollars.

The cowboys have a big fan base across the country (even though they suck now). What's so hard to understand? Higher fan base, higher ratings, higher advertising dollars.

Yeah,and pittsburgh,new england,any new york team and the world champ colts don't?
- among any other popular teams I missed

So do we. Yet back in the Dave Campo era, the networks were still showing these no-marks.

Has anyone else noticed that ESPN's Ed Werder always covers Cowboys games? He lives in Dallas and reports on every single Cowboy game/news event possible. Why don't the Pats have their own seperate reporter? Kinda like how Sal Paolantonio always covers the Eagles and Peter Gammons exclusively covers the Red Sox? Another reason why we shouldn't watch ESPN.

Historically the Cowboys bring the highest ratings.

People still think of Dallas as America's team even though they haven't deserved the title for more than a decade.

I believe the most primetime you can play is six.

Yeah, you're right. I'm sure nobody will be watching the Jets-Cowboys game @ 4:15 on Thanksgiving Day.

FYI, primetime is considered the show(s) which air from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST.

I like to think the ratings are higher during Cowboy games just because more people hate them and watch in hopes that they lose. Kinda like us watching the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins when they play some other team. Just my opinion.:D

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back