PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Just got exploded. What a hit. I'd be surprised if some ribs aren't broken.

Dallas Clark got............JACKED UP!

That was a serious KO.

He looks OK on the sideline.

Dallas Clark is a pretty tough guy.

Wasn't he the player that Asante drilled in the Jan 2005 AFCCG? People raved about the hit, which was a killer, but Clark held onto the ball AND got right up. That's tough.

Edited: No, I was mistaken. Never mind. See corrections below. ;)

Last edited:
I was kinda glad AD was limping off the field. :rolleyes:

i was at the game when Dallas Clark's leg snapped like a pretzel....

you know, the game where Bethel Johnson actually had a nice play, and we had the goal line stand

Wasn't he the player that Asante drilled in the Jan 2005 AFCCG? People raved about the hit, which was a killer, but Clark held onto the ball AND got right up. That's tough.
No that was Brandon Stokley.

always love to see that guy get hit :D

i was at the game when Dallas Clark's leg snapped like a pretzel....

you know, the game where Bethel Johnson actually had a nice play, and we had the goal line stand

Keegs, you and your Colt's buddy need to grow the F up. Wishing injuries on players is childish and shows no respect for the game.

That was Stokely and it was in the divisional round in '04

Dallas Clark is a beast. The only reason he isnt getting gaudy numbers like Gates is because he plays on a team that has so many other offensive weapons. But he has everything you could want from a TE: size, speed, good hands, etc.

Of course, I still think Ben Watson has better physical tools. In fact, Id rather have Watson or Clark ahead of guys such as Gates (shocker!!!).

I was kinda glad AD was limping off the field. :rolleyes:

This is what I posted to Keegs:

Keegs, you and your Colt's buddy need to grow the F up. Wishing injuries on players is childish and shows no respect for the game.

It goes double for you, troll.

That was Stokely and it was in the divisional round in '04

Right, and right. The first I wasn't sure of, the second was just a slip.

Oh well. I do remember Dallas Clark getting decked by Vrabel near the goalline, which was fun.

My goodness i was joking unlike that guy wishing death upon Clark.

Yes Stokley got decked in '04. Clark was that guy that was always open in the AFCCG. ;)

My goodness i was joking unlike that guy wishing death upon Clark.

Yes Stokley got decked in '04. Clark was that guy that was always open in the AFCCG. ;)

chill blue

This is what I posted to Keegs:

It goes double for you, troll.

relax buddy it was a joke.

I don't need a life lesson, you should know better.

Right, and right. The first I wasn't sure of, the second was just a slip.

Oh well. I do remember Dallas Clark getting decked by Vrabel near the goalline, which was fun.
No that wasn't Vrabel but Roman Phifer. Have you even watched New England Patriots games in the past?

Clark got blown up, second best hit I've seen in the last year. Reggie Bush took a shot in last year's playoffs versus Eagles. I thought he was done, he stated he got the wind (and ****) knocked out of him, and he couldn't breathe, and he freaked :eek: Replay shows it was pretty clean, thought he might of lead with the helmet, but I think the shoulder and forearm got him.

No that wasn't Vrabel but Roman Phifer. Have you even watched New England Patriots games in the past?

Not sure why you're being an ******* here. I have watched that game many times on tape, and it was indeed Vrabel on the hit--it's even discussed in detail on the NFL film. Clark runs a crossing route....Vrabel decks him legally within the 5-yard mark...Perhaps you are thinking of another play. Phifer caused a fumble in that game.

So my memory erred once. Now **** off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back