PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

dallas clark is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this were the other way around with the pats travelling everytime to indy and someone asked say troy brown this question you think he would say this even if he thought this way ? or BB...i bet a pats player would say something on the lines of " it is what it is ..we play where we have to play" not talk about ratings etc...

brady2brown said:
Anything a Colts fan says is to be brushed off because this is a Pats fans site. What did you expect coming here? You want a Colts perspective, try the Indy Star. But don't whine about Pats fans acting like Pats fans on a Pats fans website!

whining is their way of life.
they don't know what else to do.
they're lost without whining.

SVN said:
if this were the other way around with the pats travelling everytime to indy and someone asked say troy brown this question you think he would say this even if he thought this way ? or BB...i bet a pats player would say something on the lines of " it is what it is ..we play where we have to play" not talk about ratings etc...

I don't disagree with you. They same is true for most every player on the Colts too. But, you have to know a little about Dallas to know how to take his comments I guess. He is one of the more light-hearted guys on the team, so it's not out of character for him to be funny. Not to mention he has had more than his fair share of concussions, so watch out for the goofy factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes