PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas away game shown at Gillette (charity event)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dallas away game shown at Gillette

It's just "Danny Boy" -- he only exists to accuse Bob Kraft of money grubbing (and probably having horns). But sure, I'll change the title.

Ah, didn't realize that. But thanks for the title addendum.

I have to say that I do not understand the negative attitude toward this either. I think it is a great idea and I plan on taking my family. I can understand that some of you would rather watch the game on TV at home which is fine. Heck I do that with every other game.

But I do think this is a creative way to show a game. Especially because I do not see myself bringing my family of 5 to a Pats home game any time in the near future. Plus there is a chance of meeting some of the old players.

I like it

This is why the Krafts are who they are and will continue to "do well by doing good" in the future.

.......and why the "Danny Boys (R)" of society will continue to grumble in their beers in complete envy and self-hatred.

People who are biased don't know or care about anything other than making biased statements at every opportunity.

He would be much happier if a Sullivan still owned the team. It wouldn't matter if we played in a run down stadium and the owner meddled in football operations, had a puppet coach, and we couldn't get any players to come or stay here.

Hey, snut...am I a racist?

Hey, snut...am I a racist?

I don't know what you are but that term would not apply. I only go by what you post here.

You made a comment about Bob Kraft, was given every opportunity to correct it, and you declined. So I assume that you meant what you said.

You were suspended from here because of it. But, everytime there is a thread that mentions Bob Kraft you still have something snide to say about him.

So until I see otherwise, I will assume that you meant what you said originally. I don't throw out PC lables.

So is Danny an old-fashined anti-semite?

So is Danny an old-fashined anti-semite?

I don't think he's old fashioned but I only go by what he posts..

I don't think he's old fashioned but I only go by what he posts..
That explains a lot... I really couldn't understand why someone would dislike Kraft with so much venom. Not like he's beyond reproach, but Danny Boy took it to a level I couldn't understand. It's a horrible, sick, and utterly perverted reason, but at least it's a reason.

Last edited:

I don't know what you are but that term would not apply. I only go by what you post here.

You made a comment about Bob Kraft, was given every opportunity to correct it, and you declined. So I assume that you meant what you said.

You were suspended from here because of it. But, everytime there is a thread that mentions Bob Kraft you still have something snide to say about him.

So until I see otherwise, I will assume that you meant what you said originally. I don't throw out PC lables.

Without going into details, I still dont see it as a racist remark, so why would I apologize?

Without going into details, I still dont see it as a racist remark, so why would I apologize?

That was explained to you, so I won't (as you say) go into details.

Maybe you can explain what your problem is with Bob Kraft and the Kraft family, if you want to.

But, everytime there is a thread that mentions Bob Kraft you still have something snide to say about him.

Ive had 2 issues with Krafty Bob in the past that I tried to get answers on...after several legit attempts for some sort of response, he ignored them.

Now, isnt that similar to you and me? You had one issue with me that wasnt resolved so you "have something snide to say" about me whenever you can.

Funny how things work, eh?

Ive had 2 issues with Krafty Bob in the past that I tried to get answers on...after several legit attempts for some sort of response, he ignored them.

Now, isnt that similar to you and me? You had one issue with me that wasnt resolved so you "have something snide to say" about me whenever you can.

I doubt it. We go back to the original 'Jew Owner' comment you made.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and advised you that it would be viewed as hurtful to others. You refuse to understand that. Others have bigger hearts than me, or we wouldn't be having this "conversation".

So because you have a personal grievance with a celebrity who has no idea you exist you're going to saddle us with your angst of worthlessness?

Should we call you Mark David Chapman, John Warnock Hinckley or Rupert Pupkin?

Your pathetic-ness is hilarious.

So because you have a personal grievance with a celebrity who has no idea you exist

No, thats not it at all, Shmussy....but you can use it if that makes you feel better.

No, thats not it at all, Shmussy....but you can use it if that makes you feel better.

Delusions of Grandeur.

He has no idea you exist, Danny. That's why you got no response to your crayon-written letters. They were intercepted by his 4th secretary before they even reached his 3rd secretary. (.......and maybe, they even called the police).

One of the most powerful men in modern sports, nevermind the business world in general, ignored you? Does this man know who he's dealing with? You DID tell him you were from Usenet, right?

"Mr. Kraft, there's a Danny Boy on line 12 for you."

"Who?"

"He says he's from alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots"

"What's this in regards to?"

"Apparently he's just trolling, sir"

"Ahhh... tell him I get enough of that &#it at PatsFans.com. Now get me that guy in Arizona on the phone, I got some concerns about our no-huddle."

:rolleyes:

One of the most powerful men in modern sports, nevermind the business world in general, ignored you? Does this man know who he's dealing with? You DID tell him you were from Usenet, right?

"Mr. Kraft, there's a Danny Boy on line 12 for you."

"Who?"

"He says he's from alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots"

"What's this in regards to?"

"Apparently he's just trolling, sir"

"Ahhh... tell him I get enough of that &#it at PatsFans.com. Now get me that guy in Arizona on the phone, I got some concerns about our no-huddle."

:rolleyes:

:rofl: The thing that is unreal it that he equates what he has posted on this board, to a imagined snub he is getting from Bob Kraft. He thinks that what I say about his posts are the same thing as his using a phrase that could be hurtful to many people other than Mr. Kraft.

Maybe I should try calling Mr. Kraft today and see if he will take my phone call. I think that there should be more shade for the fans attending training camp. :eek:

What two "ISSUES" did you have? And was Bob Kreft the correct person to see to resolve the "ISSUES"?

People like you don't seem to understand that Bob Kraft is the head of a large corporation that has several diverse businesses in its portfolio. So, he's not going to know specifics on certain things.

Now, I will say that if you approached him like the arse you've shown yourself to be on this board, then I can FULLY UNDERSTAND why you never got an answer. And the only person at fault is you.

Hell, what are these two supposed issues? Did you get kicked out of the stadium for making an arse of yourself because you drank too much? Did you lose your season ticket priveledges because you did something stupid? Honestly, what are these "ISSUES" that you have to make a slanderous comment like "JEW OWNER".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back