PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DAL v. IND tonight 8:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, it's the preseason, but Indy's D looks terrible. Particularly in the pass.

So did the Bengals on an 83 yard play to McDonald who was wide open in middle of field. no1 within 10 yards of him.

they are playing 8-9 in the box now lol .

No Mathis, no Sanders tonight.

He's talking about corner play...particularly Hayden who in first Q looked terrible especially with the hold

And Bethea...I would never trust him in man coverage. Fasano made him look bad twice.

Last edited:
Fasano looked good on one of those drives or perhaps its because the Colts D sucks. All we need is Watson and we're good :)

This game is bor-ring. Still great to see some football, though.

Well. Calvin Johnson abused Leon Hall twice in a row in the other game. :\

No Mathis, no Sanders tonight.

It had little to do with it. Even on the play when it was an all out blitz that forced Romo to get rid of the ball quickly, they blew the coverages. It is correctable, but those young DBs looked lost in coverage tonight.

Well. Calvin Johnson abused Leon Hall twice in a row in the other game. :\
Damn I'd rather watch that game to see CJ play. Watching Jim Sorgi is a real snoozer.

This game is bor-ring. Still great to see some football, though.

Yeah it is.

And I don't know what they're talking about Marion Barber looking so great. He looks pretty good as a receiver but when running he isn't hitting the line decisively at all. It's like he's waiting for tacklers to come to him.

Last edited:
What do Keith Davis and Michigan Dave have in common?

We've both intercepted Jim Sorgi passes. :D :D

Looks like the Colts better start looking for a DT.....Pit**** is absolutely getting owned by guys that will be washing cars in a few weeks.

What position did you play at Michigan?

I did scout team QB at Michigan and charted plays during games. I was an option QB in HS, and played corner as well. Sorgi (and Craig Krenzel) was in my conference and I picked both of them off.

I picked John Navarre off in 7 on 7 in the spring at UM, too when I filled in at corner. So, I've got 2 Colt QBs I've picked off. :D :D

marvin harrison needs to pop that godamn zit on his head.

It's the size of a godamn combo

even after they zoomed out, you could still see the godamn thing.

did someone already mention Joe Buck referring to Dungy as Herman Edwards? I don't feel like going through all the posts to check. Man do I hate that Buck.

did someone already mention Joe Buck referring to Dungy as Herman Edwards? I don't feel like going through all the posts to check. Man do I hate that Buck.

I don't mind him at all.

marvin harrison needs to pop that godamn zit on his head.

It's the size of a godamn combo

even after they zoomed out, you could still see the godamn thing.

Whenever I see Marvin, I just can't help but think of big-headed Griffey from The Simpsons...

marvinsinpsons_185.jpg

Last edited:
I thought MichiganDave was holding out for 8 years, 80 million zoints before he posted this season...

Wait that was that other guy with the picks and the cornerbacking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back