Welcome to PatsFans.com

Daily Kos - Truth - Who Cares About The Truth.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Oct 3, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

These of course are all those media polls showing Biden the winner ... what a joke this election is ... the left will do everything including sell their soul to the devil to win ... oh wait ... Obama does that all the time ... it's called follow the leader game.

Daily Kos: State of the Nation

[​IMG]
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

dirty politics was OK when your guy pulled out the win (with a bit of voter surpression and Diebold help), but now suddenly, when the diplomacy party gets "Rovian" it's reprehensible.... :rolleyes:
  3. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

The topic is "KOS" not Bush ... and who gives you the right to say:
    Can you prove that I ever said that or supported that?
    You just made up an opinion for me and posted it ..
    that's why you have no respect in this forum ... even from the left that post here.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  4. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

More proof you lie and make opinions for others based on nothing more than your own hate and prejudices. Just one thread where I criticized Diebold ... I can find others if needed.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/12/74470-more-diebold.html
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

what's funny is that you posted outrage once, then stewed about it for 7 full minutes before coming back for more...

i didn't state your positions on Diebold nor voter supression... so you can turn off the drama fawcet any time now... the point is, you and people like you didn't show any outrage regarding the tactics of Rove in 00, 02, 04 and 06... but now that the Democratic party, and it's supporters, has finally manned up and played the same game, you scream your displeasure (and double standard) across the valley...

anyhow, drama queen, speaking of lying... you couldn't be more wrong about the respect i earn from progressive posters here, and i for them.... nice try, however...
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Nice punt Pressey ... do yourself a favor and stick to your own opinions at least you can be correct on those.
  7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

So, an assertion of what i meant, not what you hoped i meant, is a "punt?" Wow...

Anyhow, good of you to not touch the fact that you have one standard for left wing dirty tricks, and another entirely for RW dirty tricks... Not that anyone doubted for a second where your partisan views lay...

Even better of you to concede that my opinions are correct.