PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dahani Jones anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Pat

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I live in NYC and have seen Jones play for the Giants and I think he could provide great LB depth. He is versatile, a BB trait, he can play inside and out, can play coverage and can rush the QB. he does not have the skills to be a starter anymore, but as LB depth, I think he could suit a huge roll. he is just sitting there on the open market right now, so he will not cost anything. The only draw back is I dont believe he has played Sprecial teams in years, and I know BB wants his reserves LB to play ST.

I think the Pats should bring him to camp, I think he can help.

I live in NYC and have seen Jones play for the Giants and I think he could provide great LB depth. He is versatile, a BB trait, he can play inside and out, can play coverage and can rush the QB. he does not have the skills to be a starter anymore, but as LB depth, I think he could suit a huge roll. he is just sitting there on the open market right now, so he will not cost anything. The only draw back is I dont believe he has played Sprecial teams in years, and I know BB wants his reserves LB to play ST.

What's with all the old topics getting rehashed this weekend?

I live in NYC and have seen Jones play for the Giants and I think he could provide great LB depth. .

I live outside of Philly and have seen him for the last three years and I just want to say two words,..."Monty Beisel"
He can't tackle anymore and was a turnstyle out there and that's why Reid showed him the door.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots