PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Da Bears are going to smoke the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. cant wait for us to get "smoked" by da cubs

yeah. cant wait for us to get "smoked" by da cubs

Well you're just gonna have to son, it's 2 more days yet (is the "weekend" ever going to end? Its felt like Sunday all day. We need to ban thanksgiving)

Well you're just gonna have to son, it's 2 more days yet (is the "weekend" ever going to end? Its felt like Sunday all day. We need to ban thanksgiving)

Youre delirious form too much turkey.

Look, boy, don't come trash talkin' here then try to buddy up with small talk so we dont label you a troll.

I respect the Bears. They come out every week without a lot of hype and play good physical football. I wish them no injuries. But they really can't compete here. Its ok, the entire conference is like that. So don't feel bad when they get their ***es handed to them on Sunday.

You wanna come back and talk some x's and o's or otherwise contribute, c'mon back. Take the buddy buddy troll talk elsewhere.

I cant wait. Are we excited?

The only thing getting smoked will be that nice celebration bud we have that will salute the Patriots rout of the overconfident bears and also never having to see you here again.

I'm smoking a nice Sosa Wavell Maduro.

What happened to you guys last year? Couldn't even win a game in the playoffs?

I bet you said the Bears would smoke the Fins too huh? Don't get me wrong, I hope you demolish the Pats, but I just thought I'd get a nice little shot in there. ;)

Bear pie is VERY good...m parts of new england....yum yum...

N.F.C.: No Freaking Competition. AKA "PeeWee League".

Take a seat son.

I hope many Bears smoking whatever bearmick is.

Maybe I need to seek some prrofessional medical help.. but I just have a really bad feeling about this game... somebody... comfort me..:scared:

Look, boy, don't come trash talkin' here then try to buddy up with small talk so we dont label you a troll.

I respect the Bears. They come out every week without a lot of hype and play good physical football. I wish them no injuries. But they really can't compete here. Its ok, the entire conference is like that. So don't feel bad when they get their ***es handed to them on Sunday.

You wanna come back and talk some x's and o's or otherwise contribute, c'mon back. Take the buddy buddy troll talk elsewhere.

You want to come at me like that you PM me and we exchange addresses and get it on.

For real

You want to come at me like that you PM me and we exchange addresses and get it on.

For real

Yeah okay BooBoo ... you'll be hiding in your momma's basement sniffing your sister's panties.

For real

and what happens if he doesn't exchange addresses with you; but instead keeps slamming you with vile:rolleyes: cruel:rolleyes: evil:rolleyes: insults like the one you quoted? Are you gonna cry for real there tiger?

The only thing getting smoked will be that nice celebration bud we have that will salute the Patriots rout of the overconfident bears and also never having to see you here again.

Not true, actually. I'm having smoked bear meat at tomorrow's tailgate. ;)

You smoke weed, Frank? I never would have guessed in a million years.

For real

How do you know when someone has lost an argument? They come at you with threats.

Listen, BearMick, no one cares for internet tough guys. You haven't shown you can hold anyone's jock in terms of football knowledge. All you've done is trash talk. As I said in the thread you posted on Thanksgiving, you don't have to be here. Since you obviously don't like it here, why don't you leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back