PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cutler looks like crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. As far as I know, the southern states are Georgia, Alabama, Richmond, Atlanta, South Carolina and South Dakota.

Richmond and Atlanta eh? :banned:

Or is this some US joke I don't get...

Last edited:
I think that we have a couple of candidates for Smarter Than a 5th Grader

I don't think so. As far as I know, the southern states are Georgia, Alabama, Richmond, Atlanta, South Carolina and South Dakota.

OK genius. Name all 57 states...

millionaire-idiot.jpg

Don't forget South Boston! Or is that in the country of Africa?

Urlacher is the source of the stories, so he's likely out. Surgery later today.

Meanwhile, Jay is getting an earful in the Windy City. While Bears fans are busy fighting each other over whether he's still their future or just the next Rex, this columnist seems to have nailed the issues going forward best:

The scouting report on Cutler always has been that the rewards outweigh the risks on the field. He'll brashly, rashly throw into coverage and break a coach's heart once in a while, but he'll make more plays than not.

On Sunday night, Cutler's worst attributes crept into the light. Time and again, he tried to make plays only he saw. He threw across his body. He threw off the wrong foot. He screamed at a world that would do him so wrong.

Jay Cutler, hear him roar.

Stop me if you've heard of this kind of categorizing before, but the best way to put it is that there's a Good Jay and a Bad Jay. Good Jay threw such a sweet touchdown pass to Devin Hester in the third quarter that it could have made a grown Bears fan cry. That 36-yard connection helped cut the Packers' lead to 10-9.

Bad Jay loitered and lurked.

What became clear Sunday was that the Bears face a delicate balancing act: How do they get Cutler to be smarter with the football without taking away the playmaking ability that makes him so dangerous? The early outlook: Good luck with that.

The Bears have given him the keys to the car, and it's hard to turn around and tell him to drive safely. With the puppy love they've shown him, it might be hard to tell him to do anything. He could turn out to be their version of Carlos Zambrano. They're going to have to live with a game like Sunday's. The payoff is supposed to be huge numbers and big victories. We'll see.

Bears QB Jay Cutler's miserable 1st half: You had to see it to believe it -- chicagotribune.com

And for the record Cutler is from Santa Clause, Indiana. Which is near the north pole I believe.

I hope and wish that Cutler gets his act together quickly and proves to Bears nation he IS the guy by passing for 4 TDs and 0 INTs in a win against the Steelers next week .... I can dream, right?

Well at least some of the heat might come off J.M., he's already on the hot seat in Denver. From where I was sitting "the sofa" Cutler s#cked as a passer and a leader.

Cutler has a losing record and never been to the playoffs...............anything else?

Oh, yea -awful coaching, right? Mike Shanahan, one of the worst. :rolleyes:

Haha it's about time somebody put the tags at the bottom to good use. Far too many boring tags around patsfans..

Cutler had a bad game, but c'mon, that bears offense is horrific.

Devin hester and Knox can run fast in straight lines, but arent good Wr's. You know its bad when the TE is your best WR

The O-line is crap, sad to see Orlando Pace these days

Seriously, the bears WR may be worse than Gaffney/Caldwell and co. There that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots