PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cutler looks like crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome. I love seeing Cutler look like crap.

Oh yeh, Cutler's got brain freeze.

Wide out cut off his route on the 1st pick. Not Cutler's fault. The next one was.

There was nobody even close on that one wow.

One more and he can match DelHomme.

I said at the time, the best thing for the Broncos could have done in the long term was trade away Cutler. In the long run, the Broncos will be found to have gotten the far better end of the deal.

One more and he can match DelHomme.

I said at the time, the best thing for the Broncos could have done in the long term was trade away Cutler. In the long run, the Broncos will be found to have gotten the far better end of the deal.

Imagine if da Bearz hand Denver a top-10 pick next year . . .

And then da Raiderz do the same for New England in 2011. :D

I just caught the end. Stokeley's run along the goalline looked like something Belichick would teach.

It does? I don't think I've ever seen a NE player do that. I'd think he'd want them to guarantee the score instead of pissing around to take 2 more seconds off the clock.

It does? I don't think I've ever seen a NE player do that. I'd think he'd want them to guarantee the score instead of pissing around to take 2 more seconds off the clock.
It was a good play, he could see the pursuit or lack thereof in the big screen and made a good decision that still allowed a walk-off TD.

i know its only week one but the NFC dose not look good

vikings looked good AP had a amazing game but i think the browns will have the frist pick in the draft

the G man have the D and the runing game to beat any one but they dont have any WR if a team put"s 20 on there D can they win ?

the eagels was the only NFC team for me that looked realy good on O on D and on ST

You don't know BB very well then. Situational awareness, times two in that instance. He was in position to make a block or snag a tip and then take as much time off the clock as possible given Cincy's offense had woken up late. One of the reasons KOC didn't stick here was situational unawareness. He couldn't take a knee right (to burn time off the clock) and BB was beside himself - in pre season.

Last edited:
and then take as much time off the clock as possible given Cincy's offense has woken up late

He took of less than 2 seconds doing that, and he risked someone catching him and knocking the ball out of his hands.

I think Bellichick coaches his player to do his job and get in the endzone, and let the defense and special teams do their jobs.

I think Albert Breer tweeted best:

Cutler is showing why McDaniels had reservations about him -- decision-making and accuracy are Josh's big things, and 6 struggles with both.

http://twitter.com/albertbreer

Cutler never was and never will be a great QB unless he has great talent around him to hide his clear and obvious weaknesses.

He took of less than 2 seconds doing that, and he risked someone catching him and knocking the ball out of his hands.

I think Bellichick coaches his player to do his job and get in the endzone, and let the defense and special teams do their jobs.

Stokely was aware of where the defenders were around him. He looked back and scanned the field. Considering when the Bengals kicked off, there was only 38 seconds left; two seconds off the clock is big.

Belichick teaches his players to be aware of their situations. He would teach something like this.

Even though it's Denver (and I hate Denver), I am happy that Josh got his first win today......... The only thing that would make me happier is a 5 INT day and humiliating loss for Cutler.

I was kinda kidding, but it's looks like I'm well on my way at getting my wish. Cutler looks BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Piss poor O-line + Wreckless QB = Disaster

Belichick teaches his players to be aware of their situations. He would teach something like this.

THen why have we never seen a NE player do it? We had several situations in 2007 where they ran they put the ball into the end zone when they could have eaten more time.

Cutler looks like crap but Rogers isn't exactly covering himself in glory. Too much time sitting on the bench watching Brett's antics... It does rub off. He's playing like he has to beat the crap out of Cutler instead of just letting Cutler do that to himself.

You just know that McDaniels is laughing his ass off back in Denver. The Green Bay 3-4 reminds me a lot of the Steelers' defense. A.J. Hawk is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back