Cutler - a weasel returns to Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The Associated Press: Cutler has good things to say about McDaniels
Now that they've been separated for five months, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has high praise for Broncos rookie coach Josh McDaniels, whom he'll see in a preseason game at Invesco Field this weekend.
-----
Cutler said he doesn't want to rehash the details of their ugly divorce, but feels both sides are happier now that they're apart.

"I think both sides would change certain things and go about it a different way, but I think both sides are happy now and we're moving on," Cutler said of the way his stint in Denver came to an acrimonious end.
-----
Cutler added he expects a rude reception from the fans Sunday night and wouldn't expect anything less.

"I mean, they're good fans there and you know we left ... it wasn't the best situation," Cutler said.

That's about all Cutler would say about Denver's fans after dissing them in a Chicago radio interview during training camp, when he said Broncos fans were a 6 and Bears fans a 9. He later clarified his remarks to say he was talking about the bigger crowds at Bears training camp practices, that's all.
-----
After telling reporters in Lake Forest, Ill., he didn't miss a thing about Denver, Cutler told a different story on his conference call.

"I had fun in Denver. It's not like I didn't enjoy my time there because I did. I loved my teammates, I loved playing there. But certain things happen that force you to move and one of those things did happen. I had to move on."

Rat is being sly...he won't say what he really wants to say about Denver or McDaniels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing