PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cut Players who might get a looksee from the Pats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction from KFFL:

Giants | Demps placed on IR
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 15:54:13 -0700

Correcting a previous item, Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports New York Giants FS Will Demps (elbow) has been placed on Injured Reserve, ending his 2007 season.

Cowboys cut Aaron Glenn I think someone will give him a shot.

Cowboys cut Aaron Glenn I think someone will give him a shot.

wasnt he in the '94 draft? was that during the Parcells-BB days in Jets?

he did have an issue with drugs like a year or 2 ago but hes been a good nickel

Micah Knorr, who used to kick for the Broncos, was released by the Lions.

Ryan LaCasse was released by the Colts and could be a conversion project to OLB.

Tim Rattay

would make an excellent back up quarterback

of course they should also look at Dirk Johnson, the punter

Surprised Quentin Moses was released by the Raiders, in the one preseason game I saw he was looking pretty good.

Andre Wadsworth got cut. In other news, the Jets are going to give Steve Emtman a tryout. :rolleyes:

Donovan Darius anyone?

Got cut by the Raiders.

Alan Zemaitis was released by the Buccaneers as well.

Kyle Eckel - welcome to the PS?

Couisn,
Best pickup in the FA world right now for the Pats. Wilson is hurt, Willie is just too small and Sanders is a ST at best. He has fans in Pat land but #36 cannot cover as we all have to admitt, nor tackle. I say Darius could be a good fit here and stop gap and better than anyone on the roster in the Safties after Wilson.
DW Toys

Couisn,
Best pickup in the FA world right now for the Pats. Wilson is hurt, Willie is just too small and Sanders is a ST at best. He has fans in Pat land but #36 cannot cover as we all have to admitt, nor tackle. I say Darius could be a good fit here and stop gap and better than anyone on the roster in the Safties after Wilson.
DW Toys

sanders ST at best? you've been keeping up. hes filled in admirably last year and had a tremendous camp and was an offseason award winner.

The Broncos released Jimmy Kennedy and just to think this guy was a high draft pick of the Rams a few years ago. I haven't watched him play so maybe someone knows whats the deal with this guy big body no talent I guess?

Also the Oakland Raiders released Donovin Darius

Last edited:
Quentin Moses was ranked a first rounder before the draft

I know we probably have no room for a RB, But Kenneth Darby was cut by Tampa Bay, he racked up 84 yards against us in preseason, and I watched alot of film on him coming into the draft and he reminds me alot of Thurman Thomas. I couldn't believe he didn't get drafted until the seventh round, and now cut.

Maybe the Bengals go after him?

I liked Danny Ware for a late-round pick, and now he could be available for the PS. Also, WR Chris Davis got a look from BB in the preseason.

Both from the Jets, FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back