Welcome to PatsFans.com

Cut Em Off

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

The State Of Virginia Is Trying To Pass A Law That Would "Castrate Pedophiles"

Watch The Looney Loopey Liberal Kooks Go Nuts Over This One.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Link? (I haven't seen it reported anywhere and I'd like to read about it).

Obviously this will stick once they repeal the constitution's provision against cruel and unusual punishment. Then we can torture convicts like they do in Chinese prisons. Then Iraq may have to invade us to install a new government that respects peoples' dignity.
  3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Castration will not change these people mental drive they will still prey on children, the best thing to do would be impose life sentences for pedophiles(who knows maybe the other inmates will make it a death sentence) they can take the place of the pot smokers in prison to counter act the over population. Castration would only lead to early release, and who the hell wants that.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I agree, Convicts HATE pedophiles, the best thing to do would be a fifty year sentance, put them in general population, then if they make the fifty year senteance, then castrate them before they are released, there won't be many of them left though, the Gan Bangers will Bang them to death long before the fifty years is up.

http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4441145
  5. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You posted this idea in a positive light even though you don't think it would work? Is this an example of conservatives trying to sound "tough on crime" even when they have no clue what that means? The uneducated often like to fly by the seat of their pants, not knowing or caring whether the ideas they throw out are worth anything. They're not.
  6. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

But...But...they need to be rehabilitated and sent right back into society. (Preferably near schools and daycares, just not near MY house)

-The left
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Tell that sh!t to the victims of the scummy child molester, little five year old kids that can't fight back.

Remember "Jeffrey Curley", sodomized, then suffocated with a "gas rag" then the dogs screwed the little dead body.

Now go read my post again you liberal rectum hole. (can't use democrat language on here) censorship.
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 11 / -27

I am often associated with the left side on this board, but I agree completely with the castration of pedophiles, I do not believe they can ever be cured and only hurt many people.
  9. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

First off let me state that I an no way, shape or form have any sympathy for pedophiles. That being said, our Constitution forbids cruel of unusual punishment. I am afraid that castration would fall under that category. Stronger sentencing guidelines, not mutilation, is what's needed.
  10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

I agree with PFIM (a rare event indeed), but would add that if the evidence proves that castration can "cure" the pedophile, then voluntary castration in exchange for a shorter sentence might be worth considering, depending on the exact crime, of course.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Thank you Jesus H Christ for not letting me be a Knee Jerk Slobbering Whack Job Liberal.
  12. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Oh please, now you're using Jeffery Curley as your cause? it's a@@holes like you who were happy about it when it happened because there was one less gay kid around.
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Pujo:
    Your a real scum bag piece of feces, it's a good thing the Curley Boys father can't get his hands on your rotten neck he would tear you to pieces.

That little boy fought those two animals with every bit of strength he had in his little body and you are calling him a Homosexual, he was only Ten Years old he thought the dogs were going to buy him a new bike.

I would love to stand you up against a wall and pound your slimey teeth right out through the back of your head.

Read what you posted you lousy rat $%#@&, "ONE LESS GAY KID" you said.

Your worse than any Nazi could ever be, your a true "PHONY LIBERAL" thank God I'm a "Neo Con"
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2006
  14. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Hey, I wasn't saying that's what I felt, but that's what a lot of your "neo con friends" were saying. If you don't like it, you should be ashamed of your fellow neo-cons. Why don't you go back and review what conservative radio hosts were saying at the time.
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I may have gone a little overboard on my response. I have personal knowledge of the "Curley" family, also I have never heard or read anywhere that implies that "Little Jeffrey Curley" was a Homosexual, he was a little ten year old boy who thought the murderers were his friends that were going to buy him a bike.

I do know and so does the world that the two people the killed him were 'HOMOSEXUAL MURDERING PEDOPHILE SAVAGE DOGS".

These two animals should have been taken out behind the courthouse and shot dead, their bodys should have been disposed of in the nearest "garbage dump". They are two of natures useless filthy things.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2006
  16. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Some of the conservative shock jocks of the world were saying he was murdered because the pieces of crap that killed him thought he was homosexual. A radical anti-gay group even picketted at his funeral.
  17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

There's no hope for pedophiles. They need to be executed after 6 months in a special place filled with the freakiest, meanest sadists in the system. Not as a deterrent, but so they have no chance of ever being free. A lot of murderers have a better chance at rehabilitation than these social aliens.
  18. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I want cold, hard statistics if you're going to make claims like no hope for pedophiles. Let's see how many released pedophiles commit crimes again, with and without post-release monitoring (sex offender registries).
  19. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

So you want to give pedophiles another chance to molest other kids? I now understand your support of NAMBLA you have shown in the past.
  20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Pujo,
    Are you fu-king HIGH?