PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cut David Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delicate Genius

Generally aware
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
******* piece of trash, what the hell was he thinking.

F&*KING stupid. Period.

I think he was going at game speed and didn't realize the whistle had blown. It cost us the game for sure. I said "game over" as soon as the penalty was called.

sure it sucked...but other then that he played great...

im sure BB will take care of him this week though...may be the last patrtiot i would want to be in the coming week

Regarding tonight's game, BB needs to take a hard look in the mirror before coming down hard on anyone.

He had a very fine game otherwise. I'm sure he feels worse about it than you do.

Thomas is probably the biggest binky on this board, has been for years. The guy finally makes a big play, and it's this crap. :(

Cut Ben Watson, what the freak has he done? Thomas made an egregious error, that did cost us the game, but he also made some plays prior to that something that Ben Watson hasn't done in a real long time.

I hope that fool and Jabbar Gaffney had to find their own way back to NE last night because of unemployment!

******* piece of trash, what the hell was he thinking.

Nice knee-jerk reaction. I can't imagine what you said about Belicheck using our last timeout on the 4th and 1...

DGP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back