PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Current status of all BB-era draft picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually whenever I see a Deus Irae post, I disagree, but I have to agree with him on this one. The Patriots have been overall successful in the draft. Keep in mind that they've only had 2 top ten picks this decade, and they chose Richard Seymour and Jerod Mayo.

They drafted their whole o-line and d-line before Seymour was traded a few weeks ago. It's kind of ridiculous to say they don't draft well.

Better drafting may have a better WR on the field in the AFCCG as well as a young linebacker not named Eric Alexander. Better drafting might have put a replacement for Hobbs/ Bruschi/ Seau in the SB in what should have been a perfect season. They were seconds away from winning a fourth and possibly a fifth SB (they would have beat the Bears). Better drafting would simply make the team that much stronger and give them more options when it comes to Free Agency. There is a lot of room for improvement in their recent drafts. This years draft does look promising but it is much too soon to know for sure.

Better drafting may have a better WR on the field in the AFCCG as well as a young linebacker not named Eric Alexander. Better drafting might have put a replacement for Hobbs/ Bruschi/ Seau in the SB in what should have been a perfect season. They were seconds away from winning a fourth and possibly a fifth SB (they would have beat the Bears). Better drafting would simply make the team that much stronger and give them more options when it comes to Free Agency. There is a lot of room for improvement in their recent drafts. This years draft does look promising but it is much too soon to know for sure.

Would "better drafting" have prevented Colvin from suffering a career changing injury almost as soon as he got to New England? Would it have prevented Ted Johnson from having to retire due to concussions, or prevented Bruschi from suffering a stroke? Would "better drafting" have prevented AdT from suffering injury after injury since joining the Patriots? Would it have prevented Crable and McKenzie from suffering injuries the way they did? Would it have prevented Mayo from getting injured against the Bills?

No team is perfect in the draft, but the Patriots are one of the very best in the league. You people need get a grip.

Last edited:

lol are we realy crying about not wining 5 SB and a perfact season when the lions are about to loose 20 in a row

the fins from 1994 to 1998 drafted Tim Bowens Norman Hand Zach Thomas Shawn Wooden Daryl Gardener Sam Madison Jason Taylor Patrick Surtain

thats just some of the good players they drafted on just D and they had one of the best D in the NFL and all redy had the best QB in the NFL and they still never got to even smell the SB

more less win 3 SB

its is hard to make the playoffs in the NFL more less win a SB
a good draft dose not make you a shoe in to win the SB

we are why to spoiled as pat fans

Would "better drafting" have prevented Colvin from suffering a career changing injury almost as soon as he got to New England? Would it have prevented Ted Johnson from having to retire due to concussions, or prevented Bruschi from suffering a stroke? Would "better drafting" have prevented AdT from suffering injury after injury since joining the Patriots? Would it have prevented Crable and McKenzie from suffering injuries the way they did? Would it have prevented Mayo from getting injured against the Bills?

No team is perfect in the draft, but the Patriots are one of the very best in the league. You people need get a grip.

No, but they would have had a capable replacement ready to step in and produce which is exactly the point.

I've read the data here and elsewhere and have concluded that we, PITT, INDY and SD are the top drafters in the league. The giants could also be included.

The patriots have also used draft choices to trade for players. It seems a good use of choices to me. The patriots end up with at least many actual choices as others, even after trading away some, because of the solid management of picks by the patriots.

Many here want to blame patriot drafting for the insufficient performance by the patriots over the Belichick decade. First, we have the best team performance in the league, so the whining seems misplaced. Secondly, the drafting seems to among the top 5 teams. Even #5 in the use the draft would be acceptable. However, when all draft transactions, trades, picks and rookie UDFA's are included, I think that in the Belichick era, the patriots have been the best. And yes, we were lucky to get Brady.

No, but they would have had a capable replacement ready to step in and produce which is exactly the point.

And if they had drafted a capable replacement player to step in... and either they didn't do their job or we still managed to lose, you'd just be pointing your finger at other draftees, etc. It's a revisionists argument that has no substance.

lol are we realy crying about not wining 5 SB and a perfact season when the lions are about to loose 20 in a row

the fins from 1994 to 1998 drafted Tim Bowens Norman Hand Zach Thomas Shawn Wooden Daryl Gardener Sam Madison Jason Taylor Patrick Surtain

thats just some of the good players they drafted on just D and they had one of the best D in the NFL and all redy had the best QB in the NFL and they still never got to even smell the SB

more less win 3 SB

its is hard to make the playoffs in the NFL more less win a SB
a good draft dose not make you a shoe in to win the SB

we are why to spoiled as pat fans

you just committed murder of the english language

All that matters is we fill our needs. Some players are NFL caliber on other teams, but no huge missteps that I see.

Deion freakin Branch looks pretty damned good as Brandon Meriweather and unless Asante is the second coming of Champ Bailey (he isn't) he wasn't worth near what he was asking.

Actually, our pretty good looking array of secondary talent might not make Samuel money combined, though I don't know that.

Another factor is, a team with as few holes as we have can't sign a bunch of draft picks without cutting valuable vets. Instead of filling other teams rosters with solid players who are almost good enough to make our team, they go high risk/reward gambling on talent or draft for niche spots Mills/Slater.

Let the Jets, Chiefs, Browns and Broncos draft for themselves, I'm happy we hit on enough players to stock our roster.

But it's not the point, as you well know. You're setting up false arguments. Once you name the team that's perfect drafting, your argument will have merit. Until then, it's pointless. The Patriots were using veteran linebackers, not draft picks. As I noted in a thread where RayClay and Mgteich were making linebacker arguments, the Patriots and Steelers did just about the same thing regarding linebackers in the draft. The only real difference prior to 2007 was the health of the players. You're mixing up 'bad drafting' with a philosophical decision regarding the drafting of linebackers.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/240182-future-patriots-d-3-4-tipping-point.html#post1387602

I recommend you take a read at a contentious thread we had about linebacking earlier in the year:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/239346-defense-wins-championships-well-pass-rush-does.html

Last edited:
For those interested. Gives you a good look of how each draft has turned out years later.

1 - LB Jerod Mayo - Active, New England Patriots
2 - CB Terrence Wheatley - Active, New England Patriots
3 - LB Shawn Crable - Injured Reserve, New England Patriots

3 - QB Kevin O'Connell - Active, New York Jets
4 - CB Jonathan Wilhite - Active, New England Patriots
5 - WR Matthew Slater - Active, New England Patriots

6 - LB Bo Ruud - Out of NFL

1 - DB Brandon Meriweather - Active, New England Patriots
4 - DL Kareem Brown - Out of NFL
5 - OL Clint Oldenburg - Out of NFL
6 - LB Justin Rogers - Out of NFL
6 - DB Mike Richardson - Out of NFL
6 - RB Justise Hairston - Injured Reserve, Buffalo Bills
6 - OL Corey Hilliard - Practice Squad, Cleveland Browns
7 - LB Oscar Lua - Out of NFL
7 - OL Mike Elgin - Out of NFL

1 - RB Laurence Maroney - Active, New England Patriots
2 - WR Chad Jackson - Out of NFL
3 - TE David Thomas - Active, New Orleans Saints
4 - TE Garrett Mills - Practice Squad, Minnesota Vikings
4 - K Stephen Gostkowski - Active, New England Patriots
5 - OL Ryan O'Callaghan - Active, Kansas City Chiefs
6 - LB Jeremy Mincey - Injured Reserve, Jacksonville Jaguars
6 - OL Dan Stevenson - Out of NFL
6 - DL Le Kevin Smith - Active, Denver Broncos
7 - DB Willie Andrews - Out of NFL

1 - OL Logan Mankins - Active, New England Patriots
3 - DB Ellis Hobbs - Active, Philadelphia Eagles
3 - OL Nick Kaczur - Active, New England Patriots
4 - DB James Sanders - Active, New England Patriots

5 - LB Ryan Claridge - Out of NFL
7 - QB Matt Cassel - Active, Kansas City Chiefs
7 - TE Andy Stokes - Out of NFL

1 - DL Vince Wilfork - Active, New England Patriots
1 - TE Benjamin Watson - Active, New England Patriots

2 - DL Marquise Hill - Deceased
3 - DB Guss Scott - Out of NFL
4 - DB Dexter Reid - Out of NFL
4 - RB Cedric Cobbs - Out of NFL
5 - WR P.K. Sam - Out of NFL
7 - DB Christian Morton - Out of NFL

1 - DL Ty Warren - Active, New England Patriots
2 - DB Eugene Wilson - Active, Houston Texans
2 - WR Bethel Johnson - Out of NFL
4 - DL Dan Klecko - Out of NFL
4 - DB Asante Samuel - Active, Philadelphia Eagles
5 - OL Dan Koppen - Active, New England Patriots
6 - QB Kliff Kingsbury - Out of NFL
7 - TE Spencer Nead - Out of NFL
7 - LB Tully Banta-Cain - Active, New England Patriots
7 - DL Ethan Kelley - Out of NFL

1 - TE Daniel Graham - Active, Denver Broncos
2 - WR Deion Branch - Active, Seattle Seahawks
4 - QB Rohan Davey - Out of NFL
4 - DL Jarvis Green - Active, New England Patriots
7 - RB Antwoine Womack - Out of NFL
7 - WR David Givens - Out of NFL

1 - DL Richard Seymour - Active, Oakland Raiders
2 - OL Matt Light - Active, New England Patriots
3 - DB Brock Williams - Out of NFL
4 - OL Kenyatta Jones - Out of NFL
4 - TE Jabari Holloway - Out of NFL
5 - DB Hakim Akbar - Out of NFL
6 - TE Arther Love - Out of NFL
6 - DB Leonard Myers - Out of NFL
7 - K Owen Pochman - Out of NFL
7 - LB T.J. Turner - Out of NFL

2 - OL Adrian Klemm - Out of NFL
3 - RB J.R. Redmond - Out of NFL
4 - OL Greg Robinson-Randall - Out of NFL
5 - TE Dave Stachelski - Out of NFL
5 - DL Jeff Marriott - Out of NFL
6 - DB Antwan Harris - Out of NFL
6 - QB Tom Brady - Active, New England Patriots
6 - DL David Nugent - Out of NFL
7 - LB Casey Tisdale - Out of NFL
7 - RB Patrick Pass - Out of NFL

I think this list leaves out some very pertinent information. Like how long the players played.. That, to me, is more important since the average career of a football player isn't but like 5 years or so...

Also, I believe that the idea that Rogers is out of the NFL is incorrect because he was "waived/Injured" and listed as out for the year.

But it's not the point, as you well know. You're setting up false arguments. Once you name the team that's perfect drafting, your argument will have merit. Until then, it's pointless. The Patriots were using veteran linebackers, not draft picks. As I noted in a thread where RayClay and Mgteich were making linebacker arguments, the Patriots and Steelers did just about the same thing regarding linebackers in the draft. The only real difference prior to 2007 was the health of the players. You're mixing up 'bad drafting' with a philosophical decision regarding the drafting of linebackers.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/240182-future-patriots-d-3-4-tipping-point.html#post1387602

I recommend you take a read at a contentious thread we had about linebacking earlier in the year:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/239346-defense-wins-championships-well-pass-rush-does.html

I'll read the others when I have more time-might be a good read. What the Steelers do is not my concern, I've never brought them up. How is it pointless to say that if they had drafted better they would have had replacements when those players go down/ get old. Signing FA LB's may be more out of neccessity than it being an overall ideology because they have been so poor drafting them until 2008.

I'll read the others when I have more time-might be a good read. What the Steelers do is not my concern, I've never brought them up. How is it pointless to say that if they had drafted better they would have had replacements when those players go down/ get old. Signing FA LB's may be more out of neccessity than it being an overall ideology because they have been so poor drafting them until 2008.

It's pointless because you're taking a team that's in the top 5 drafting teams in the NFL and making that argument. If you were talking about a team that's drafted as poorly as the Chiefs, for example, it would make sense.

As for the "poor drafting them", there weren't many linebackers drafted, so claiming that they've been "so poor drafting them" just doesn't make much sense. From 2000-2008:

T.J. Turner (round 7, 2001)
TBC (round 7, 2003)
Ryan Claridge (round 5, 2005)
Jeremy Mincey (round 6, 2006)
Oscar Lua (round 7, 2007)
Justin Rogers (round 6, 2007)

Pretty tough to call it "poor drafting" when the team drafted 1 5th rounder, 2 6th rounders and 3 7th rounders and produced TBC, Jeremy Mincey (IR, Jacksonville) and Rogers, who made the Cowboys for 2 seasons in a row before ending up injured this season and getting the waived/injured settlement this year.

Last edited:
It's pointless because you're taking a team that's in the top 5 drafting teams in the NFL and making that argument. If you were talking about a team that's drafted as poorly as the Chiefs, for example, it would make sense.

So drafting Mayo and have him eventually replace Bruschi was not a good move? Wanting that to happen at other LB positions is a bad thing? Could the depth at linebacker be in any way improved by better drafting, the answer is yes. If you're happy with the current linebacking crew than great, I'm not. Becuase they are already a good team means I can't question how they draft?

As for the "poor drafting them", there weren't many linebackers drafted, so claiming that they've been "so poor drafting them" just doesn't make much sense. From 2000-2008:

T.J. Turner (round 7, 2001)
TBC (round 7, 2003)
Ryan Claridge (round 5, 2005)
Jeremy Mincey (round 6, 2006)
Oscar Lua (round 7, 2007)
Justin Rogers (round 6, 2007)

Pretty tough to call it "poor drafting" when the team drafted 1 5th rounder, 2 6th rounders and 3 7th rounders and produced TBC, Jeremy Mincey (IR, Jacksonville) and Rogers, who made the Cowboys for 2 seasons in a row before ending up injured this season and getting the waived/injured settlement this year.

What doesn't make much sense is producing that list of players in an attempt to argue against the fact that they have drafted poorly. Regardless of where they were drafted those were bad picks (except TBC) . Also, just because you keep repeating that the Pats are a top 5 drafting team, it doesn't make it true or give it any real meaning.

Last edited:
I think this list leaves out some very pertinent information. Like how long the players played.. That, to me, is more important since the average career of a football player isn't but like 5 years or so...

Also, I believe that the idea that Rogers is out of the NFL is incorrect because he was "waived/Injured" and listed as out for the year.

Right, he was waived/injured, cleared waivers, went to IR, and was released with an injury settlement. He is currently a street free agent, thus, out of the NFL. Same thing with P.K. Sam with the Bills, and probably the same will happen eventually with Mincey and Hairston.

Obviously I could have added more information; grouping Givens in the same category as Andy Stokes is a bit misleading. However, I wanted this thread to be simple and provocative of discussion, which it has been.

Last edited:
For those interested. Gives you a good look of how each draft has turned out years later.

2 - CB Darius Butler - Active, New England Patriots; has looked solid so far, and probable future starter
2 - S Patrick Chung - Active, New England Patriots; mixed so far, but probably future starter
2 - DT/DE Ron Brace - Active, New England Patriots; better than expected so far, and probable future starter
2 - OT Sebastian Vollmer - Active, New England Patriots; better than expected so far, and probable future starting LT
3 - WR Brandon Tate - PUP, New England Patriots
3 - LB Tyrone McKenzie - Injured Reserve, New England Patriots
4 - OG Rich Ohrnberger - Active, New England Patriots
5 - OG Gary Bussey - Injured Reserve, New England Patriots
6 - LS Jake Ingram - Active, New England Patriots; starter
6 - DT Myron Pryor - Active, New England Patriots
7 - QB/WR Julian Edelman - Active, New England Patriots; has seen significant playing time
7 - DT Darryl Richard - Practice Squad, New England Patriots
FA - Brian Hoyer - Active, New England Patriots; beat out Kevin O'Connell for roster spot

1 - LB Jerod Mayo - Active, New England Patriots 2008 DROY, defensive captain, and likely future probowler
1b - taken away by the Commish

2 - CB Terrence Wheatley - Active, New England Patriots
3 - LB Shawn Crable - Injured Reserve, New England Patriots

3 - QB Kevin O'Connell - Active, New York Jets
4 - CB Jonathan Wilhite - Active, New England Patriots
5 - WR Matthew Slater - Active, New England Patriots

6 - LB Bo Ruud - Out of NFL
FA - LB Gary Guyton - Active, New England Patriots; starter at ILB; defensive signal caller while Mayo injured

1 - DB Brandon Meriweather - Active, New England Patriots Leader of the secondary, appears to be becoming a pro bowl caliber safety
1b - traded to move up to get Jerod Mayo; see above
2 - trade for WR Wes Welker - pro bowl slot receiver, has the most catches in the NFL since becoming a Patriot
4a - traded for WR Randy Moss - pro bowl WR, set receiving record for TDs

4 - DL Kareem Brown - Out of NFL
5 - OL Clint Oldenburg - Out of NFL
6 - LB Justin Rogers - Out of NFL
6 - DB Mike Richardson - Out of NFL
6 - RB Justise Hairston - Injured Reserve, Buffalo Bills
6 - OL Corey Hilliard - Practice Squad, Cleveland Browns
7 - LB Oscar Lua - Out of NFL
7 - OL Mike Elgin - Out of NFL

1 - RB Laurence Maroney - Active, New England Patriots 3 year co-starter
2 - WR Chad Jackson - Out of NFL
3 - TE David Thomas - Active, New Orleans Saints
4 - TE Garrett Mills - Practice Squad, Minnesota Vikings
4 - K Stephen Gostkowski - Active, New England Patriots Pro bowl kicker
5 - OL Ryan O'Callaghan - Active, Kansas City Chiefs
6 - LB Jeremy Mincey - Injured Reserve, Jacksonville Jaguars
6 - OL Dan Stevenson - Out of NFL
6 - DL Le Kevin Smith - Active, Denver Broncos
7 - DB Willie Andrews - Out of NFL
FA - LB Pierre Woods - Active, New England Patriots

1 - OL Logan Mankins - Active, New England Patriots starter since his first game as a rookie; pro bowler
3 - DB Ellis Hobbs - Active, Philadelphia Eagles 4 year starter for us at CB before being traded
3 - OL Nick Kaczur - Active, New England Patriots 4 year starter for us at RT
4 - DB James Sanders - Active, New England Patriots
3 year starter for us at safety
5 - LB Ryan Claridge - Out of NFL
7 - QB Matt Cassel - Active, Kansas City Chiefs Played at a pro bowl level in his first year as a starter; traded for a high 2nd round draft choice
7 - TE Andy Stokes - Out of NFL
FA - DE/DT Mike Wright - Active, New England Patriots, and current starter

1 - DL Vince Wilfork - Active, New England Patriots Perennial starter for us and pro bowler
1 - TE Benjamin Watson - Active, New England Patriots
3 year starter for us at TE
2a - traded for RB Corey Dillon, who was integral part of the 2004 SB team
2 - DL Marquise Hill - Deceased
3 - DB Guss Scott - Out of NFL
4 - DB Dexter Reid - Out of NFL
4 - RB Cedric Cobbs - Out of NFL
5 - WR P.K. Sam - Out of NFL
7 - DB Christian Morton - Out of NFL
FA - CB Randall Gay - Active, New Orleans Saints; nickel CB and sometime starter for 4 years, including starting at CB in the 2004 SB

1 - DL Ty Warren - Active, New England Patriots Perennial starter for us; pro bowl caliber 3-4 DE
2 - DB Eugene Wilson - Active, Houston Texans Starter for us at FS from his rookie season until he left
2 - WR Bethel Johnson - Out of NFL
4 - DL Dan Klecko - Out of NFL
4 - DB Asante Samuel - Active, Philadelphia Eagles Pro bowler at CB
5 - OL Dan Koppen - Active, New England Patriots
6 - QB Kliff Kingsbury - Out of NFL
7 - TE Spencer Nead - Out of NFL
7 - LB Tully Banta-Cain - Active, New England Patriots
7 - DL Ethan Kelley - Out of NFL

1 - TE Daniel Graham - Active, Denver Broncos Starter for us until he left
2 - WR Deion Branch - Active, Seattle Seahawks Perennial starter for us until he left, and SuperBowl MVP
4 - QB Rohan Davey - Out of NFL
4 - DL Jarvis Green - Active, New England Patriots
7 - RB Antwoine Womack - Out of NFL
7 - WR David Givens - Out of NFL Became a starter for us before leaving

1 - DL Richard Seymour - Active, Oakland Raiders 5 time pro bowl DE and defensive cornerstone of the franchise over 8 seasons before being traded for a 1st round draft choice
2 - OL Matt Light - Active, New England Patriots Perennial starting LT
3 - DB Brock Williams - Out of NFL
4 - OL Kenyatta Jones - Out of NFL
4 - TE Jabari Holloway - Out of NFL
5 - DB Hakim Akbar - Out of NFL
6 - TE Arther Love - Out of NFL
6 - DB Leonard Myers - Out of NFL
7 - K Owen Pochman - Out of NFL
7 - LB T.J. Turner - Out of NFL

2 - OL Adrian Klemm - Out of NFL
3 - RB J.R. Redmond - Out of NFL
4 - OL Greg Robinson-Randall - Out of NFL
5 - TE Dave Stachelski - Out of NFL
5 - DL Jeff Marriott - Out of NFL
6 - DB Antwan Harris - Out of NFL
6 - QB Tom Brady - Active, New England Patriots One of the greatest QBs of all time; NFL and 2 time SB MVP; cornerstone of the franchise and 3 time SB winner
6 - DL David Nugent - Out of NFL
7 - LB Casey Tisdale - Out of NFL
7 - RB Patrick Pass - Out of NFL

I've added a few comments in red, including some picks that were traded, and some FA signings.

A couple of things that stand out:

1. We've had a lot of clean misses, to be sure. But we've drafted a lot of players who were solid starters or key contributors, many of whom were pro bowlers of pro bowl caliber players. It's hard to complain about that amount of productivity.

2. We've done pretty well with UDFAs.

3. These drafts highlight how extraordinary the 2009 draft looks to be. In 2 years I project us having 6 likely starters (Butler, Chung, Brace, Vollmer, Tate and Ingram) with likely contributions from McKenzie, Pryor and Edelman, at the very least. Maybe Pioli should have left earlier, because the FO seems to be doing a better job of hitting on their picks, though it's too early to be certain.

So drafting Mayo and have him eventually replace Bruschi was not a good move?

I did not say that, as you well know. However, Mayo did not replace Bruschi. Guyton replaced Bruschi following Bruschi's retirement this offseason (whether he would have replaced him had Bruschi not retired is a matter I leave to your imagination, as it doesn't make a difference). Guyton, by the way, was a UFDA that the Patriots found and have developed into a starter. He doesn't count in the "draft better" scenario, because he wasn't even drafted.

Wanting that to happen at other LB positions is a bad thing?

I did not say that either. Could we stop with the straw men? I want the Patriots to have 25 draft picks every year, 11 different positions on offense and defense, a punter, a kicker and a holder, and for each and every one of those picks to become All Pro players as rookies, and to be replaced by even better players within 3 drafts.

Could the depth at linebacker be in any way improved by better drafting, the answer is yes.

Actually, the answer is not yes to any real degree, at all, if you're talking about the "better drafting" having been in the past. The 2008 linebackers have produced a DROY, 1 player that has been hurt and IR'd twice, and Bo Ruud, who got cut free. The combined number of starts for all 22 linebackers drafted after Crable in 2008 is 13.

In 2007, Lua was a 7th round pick that the Patriots took a flier on. I don't find any failure of 7th rounders to be a sign of "bad drafting". If you do, feel free to pimp Brandon Siler, Marvin Mitchell and Zach Diles as if they are all Pro Bowl players who would excel in the Patriots 3-4 system.

It's not that the drafting of linebackers has been "bad" at all, it's that the team hadn't been drafting linebackers, and had been relying upon veterans such as have already been mentioned. Unfortunately, age and injury have taken their toll.

If you're happy with the current linebacking crew than great, I'm not. Becuase they are already a good team means I can't question how they draft?

Not being "happy" with the current linebacking crew and claiming that the current state of the linebacking crew is the result of not doing "better drafting" are two different arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back