PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Current Probowl voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The voting seems a little strange. No offense to Arrington, but the 3rd highest votes in the AFC for CB's ? Are the fans dillusional ? Gronk the #1 TE I understand, but Arrington really isn't a Pro Bowl CB.

He's certainly been the best corner on this team, in my view. He's played pretty well since he started getting some reps last year.

Bump..........................go and vote my peeps..........................

Fan Pro Bowl voting is a joke. It's tantamount to a poll in Teen magazine as to who the best actor is. While it probably has value to marketers to gauge what players names are most known and remembered by the general NFL viewing public, its value in gauging who the best players are at a given position is hit and miss at best.

Light or Mankins making the probowl would be straight bs....if any OL makes it it should be Waters. But then again I wouldnt be surprised if everyone on the o-line makes it so I can hear more about how Brady has the best o-line(BS).

Vince Wilfork is really the only good and consistent defense player we had on are team. Also what are people smoking to think Patrick Chung is good. He SUCKS in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes