PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran:Win over Jets exposes flaw Pats will need to overcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest flaw is consistent choking in the 4th quarter on both sides of the ball.

I don't think the Pats should play zone anymore.

I agree. They shouldn't play man either, unfortunately.

It's not that he's wrong, because he's at least mostly right. It's that none of this was "exposed" in that game. It's been known by many of us for most, if not all, of the season.

Welcome to the party, Mr. Curran. Now start asking BB the tough questions about personnel, coaching and schemes.

Can't they at least be intimidating and hit the receivers after the catch (really hard)...yeah you'll get some penalties and fines but at least it would establish an identity.

it seems like if you guys would just take what's given , you'd be fine , and blowing the doors off these teams that you allow to play catch up with you

that game yesterday reminded me of the faults mcdaniels had with playcalling in the first pats giants sb

mcdaniels tries to either get cute, or just not take the easy underneath stuff way too often

something's wrong with that dude, like he has no discipline

I agree. They shouldn't play man either, unfortunately.

At least someone is around the receiver that is making the catch more often than not when they play man, when they play zone, the receivers are WIDE OPEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes