PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CURRAN Throws NEM "UNDA' DA' BUS"...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATSNUTme said:
The way I see it is that no true football fan or Patriots fan would pollute the football forum with political crap. He's done that on many occassions. It shows lack of respect for the game,for the team, and for those of us who are here soley for football.

He could also be a Patriots fan and a football fan as a sideline. However, he's more of a political extremeist than a football fan or a Patriot fan. He's a NEM fan most of all.

You people are seriously jerks. You go so overboard that YOU become the worst aspect of all of this. Get some perspective.

PATSNUTme said:
The way I see it is that no true football fan or Patriots fan would pollute the football forum with political crap. He's done that on many occassions. It shows lack of respect for the game,for the team, and for those of us who are here soley for football.

He could also be a Patriots fan and a football fan as a sideline. However, he's more of a political extremeist than a football fan or a Patriot fan. He's a NEM fan most of all.

And, what the hell does JMHO mean. You know that I'm a computer moron which includes those abbrieviations.:D
:) You can make a good argument that he doesn't respect this message board, it's rules, or it's members. You can make a good argument that he's an opinionated curmudgeon. You can make a good argument that he's his own biggest fan and enjoys seeing his own comments, opinions, tirades and cheap shots in print. You can make a good argument that he missed his calling as a political wonk or propagandist somewhere.

However, I just don't think you can extrapolate all that to mean that he feels the sting of a Patriots loss or the joy of a Patriots win any deeper than you or I do.

JMHO = Just My Honored Opinion.
Wait, no that's not right. ;) Just My Humble Opinion... that's the ticket.

patsox23 said:
You people are seriously jerks. You go so overboard that YOU become the worst aspect of all of this. Get some perspective.

I know that I'm picking on a poor guy who has never done anything to deserve that. I get up in the morning a say to myself " how can I get at NEM today".

I was the one who made him use a long list of profanities at a female poster. I told him not to apologise to her after he had been banned. I was the one that made Ian ban him. I'm the one who makes him repeatedly post political statements on the Football Forum.

I'm just a mean and hateful prick. Always have been and always will be.

Is that a better prospective?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:) You can make a good argument that he doesn't respect this message board, it's rules, or it's members. You can make a good argument that he's an opinionated curmudgeon. You can make a good argument that he's his own biggest fan and enjoys seeing his own comments, opinions, tirades and cheap shots in print. You can make a good argument that he missed his calling as a political wonk or propagandist somewhere.

However, I just don't think you can extrapolate all that to mean that he feels the sting of a Patriots loss or the joy of a Patriots win any deeper than you or I do.

JMHO = Just My Honored Opinion.
Wait, no that's not right. ;) Just My Humble Opinion... that's the ticket.

OK I 'll give it to you he is a Patriots fan. A very demented Patriots fan, but a PAtriots fan.

Maybe if I wish hard enough, he'll become a Jest fan. Now, that would be fun.

patsox23 said:
NEM's a good guy. Curran mentioning various threads is one thing. You celebrating this in this manner is low-class piling on, and everything that's wrong about messageboards. You guys are freaking relentless on him, far FAR worse than any stuff NEM ever does to stir things up. Have even the tiniest bit of heart.

Sorry Patsox, you are wrong about NEM.

DaBruinz said:
Sorry Patsox, you are wrong about NEM.

It started out with me getting NEM's fire burning...he loves that.

PatSox I guess is on a PMS day and read it all the wrong way...so a good natured thread got ruined...thanks PatSox.

BTW...I am very good posting friends with NEM...so you were way off base and actually owe me an apology for the insulting things you said if you want to get technical about it.

PATSNUTme said:
And, what the hell does JMHO mean.

Just My Humble Opinion. Don't worry about the word "humble". It doesn't have any real meaning in the US and would take me too long to explain. :rofl:. (Lights blue touch paper and runs very quickly).

F.B.N. said:
It started out with me getting NEM's fire burning...he loves that.

PatSox I guess is on a PMS day and read it all the wrong way...so a good natured thread got ruined...thanks PatSox.

BTW...I am very good posting friends with NEM...so you were way off base and actually owe me an apology for the insulting things you said if you want to get technical about it.

F.B.N -
Considering that All I said was that PatSox was wrong about NEM, what "insulting things" did I say?

DaBruinz said:
F.B.N -
Considering that All I said was that PatSox was wrong about NEM, what "insulting things" did I say?

Not you...Patsox did...sorry.

Group hug everyone??

FreeTedWilliams said:
Group hug everyone??
Just as soon as you disable your offensive signature, sir.

Pats67 said:
Just as soon as you disable your offensive signature, sir.

That's Ted when he had his head...poor Ted.

Kidding. I can't even see it anyway. I remember filling out a sig pimping my pal's football column, but I've never seen it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back