PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran:Do We have John Harbaugh to thank for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. Might as well fling some baseless accusations Harbargh's way, too. Baseless accusations for everyone!

I plan to give this link as many hits as humanly possible.

Brady pointing out the fact that they may need to check the rule book etc may not have helped any.

I hate to say that and hope that I'm wrong.

Hard to say at this point. Anybody's guess is better than the BSPN talking heads' though.

Total conjecture piece. But. I do think Harbaugh's comments in this mess have been exceptionally ****ty. He, like Pagano, are denying they knew anything to cover their asses. But then Harbaugh topped it with his passive-aggressive shots at BB about being aware of deflated footballs, or that it would certainly be illegal. That alone makes me think BB isn't going to be so forgiving and fond of him anymore.

I buy this completely and was discussing the same with a friend this morning. The Ravens have been mentioned and quoted too often throughout this story and the connection between Pagano and Harbaugh too strong for there not to be something too it.

Curran's entire premise is based on the assumption that Glazer is correct, and since Mike Adams and John Harbaugh have both directly contradicted, on the record, what Glazer claims they said, I think Glazer's just taking the shotgun approach to journalism here.

That was actually pretty classy and upstanding.
You say that 24 hours after telling Sal Pal that as a coach, he would be aware of things like the football PSI, or that having flat footballs would be an illegal advantage? I don't now. Just another toss-up, at best.

Har***** should spend less time focusing on what other teams are doing to win, and more time on what his own players are doing in their personal time.

He's coached, at last checking, a few domestic abusers, a murderer, and an animal abuser. Not to mention thats just the stuff recently.

Mediatanic getting closer...

titanic-sinking.jpg

Curran's entire premise is based on the assumption that Glazer is correct, and since Mike Adams and John Harbaugh have both directly contradicted, on the record, what Glazer claims they said, I think Glazer's just taking the shotgun approach to journalism here.
Or maybe harbaugh is not saying this publicly? I dont know who to trust.

both harbaugh brothers are kinda sore losers and in a way you want that from a HC but lets not forget it was Pagano that called the NFL about the pats formation if it was legal before he even played Denver. now did the ravens and harbaugh maybe told the colts to look out for this or that maybe but this is all on but hurt Pagano he blew the whistle

I heard John Harbaugh murdered a baby.
Well, the way the media jackals dealt with Brady yesterday made me think he shot up a Macy's parade on Thanksgiving

• Ha Ha
Reactions: SVN
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes