PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran: Could Jason Taylor be in Patriots' plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Curran: Could Jason Taylor Be in patriots Plans?

Yea, But Bill thinks Seau is one of the greatest Defensive Players in the history of the game - and while he likes Jason a lot, I don't think he's going to give him the same pass that he gives Seau.

I guess I would disagree here. Belichick has shown that he is more than willing to give the veterans some freedom in this regard. Its not just Seau. He gives the vets a lot of rest during training camp, for instance, I don't think Belichick would have a problem w J. Taylor not showing up for the spring months if he wanted to spend time with his family.

Curran said:
i.e. teams with a reasonable chance of contending for the Super Bowl who will be accomodating to a 35-year-old who wants the summer off and will be paid lots of money. AFC: Patriots. Jets. Titans. Browns. Texans
NFC: Cowboys. Buccaneers.

Good stuff! (Titans and Cowboys are pretty sketchy too)

Taylor would make a lot of sense. He has reportedly had a number of potential suitors contacting him, but I believe there has always been a lot of mutual respect between the organization and JT.

put me in the 'on board to get Jason Taylor' crowd

It would be awesome to see him in a Pats uniform. That guy was a beast against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back