Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/210395/detail.html
Curran stirs the pot a little.
“Do we go on Indianapolis radio every time we beat them in the playoffs?†mused a Patriots source.

Colts-Patriots may not be the NFL’s most storied rivalry but it’s one of the most bitter. With both teams among the AFC’s elite, the showdown at Gillette Stadium on Nov. 5 has an alluring combination of talent and tension.
-----
Why the bad blood?
-----
To the Patriots, the Colts’ frequent whinnying to the officials, the competition committee and the league in general after losses and wins seems a constant sour-grapes drone.
-----
...the Colts complained the spirit of the rule wasn’t being honored.

In both instances, the league took action. In 2004, a new emphasis was placed on calling defensive holding and pass interference. After the Jets-Colts game, the league sent a memo to the 32 teams explaining the do’s and don’ts of running the hurry-up.

While this no doubt made Indy feel vindicated, it left teams including the Patriots wondering why the Colts don’t just play football and stop running to the principal’s office all the time.
-----
Polian laying hands in anger on an employee for another club...
-----
In a climate where a similar misstep by a 20-something player would get full-blown coverage, outrageous behavior by a 60-something club PRESIDENT is swept under the rug?

It’s a stupefying double-standard.

Little early to start up the Colts/Pats hype?

Minnesota is going to be the mother of all trap games, BTW. On the road, unfamiliar opponent, Monday nighter 6 days before the COLTS, raucous dome crowd, a game we're "supposed" to win - just get the W and get the heck out of there.

richpats said:
Little early to start up the Colts/Pats hype?

Minnesota is going to be the mother of all trap games, BTW. On the road, unfamiliar opponent, Monday nighter 6 days before the COLTS, raucous dome crowd, a game we're "supposed" to win - just get the W and get the heck out of there.

I agree with you, but thank god for Curran! I luv it! We have one of our own in the spotlight. :rocker:

Pretty soon we'll hear from Tom Casale and his "four posters with the same IP address" fan club on this site what a hack Tom Curran is and how Tom Casale could do a much better job.

People need to relax about Casale. He knows his stuff. He's just a good guy with a bad temper.

patsox23 said:
People need to relax about Casale. He knows his stuff. He's just a good guy with a bad temper.

We be chillin'

Just missin' 'I'm Ron Borges?' a whole lot these days..... :D

patsox23 said:

......and 4 fans on this board.
-I'mronborges?
-Alisonlovesbrady
-patriotsrule
-patsman12

Go ahead, read the past posts by those "posters". Common theme. Same writer and radio show they love and recommend, same writer they feel is overrated (Reiss), same IP address, same need to say what Casale cannot say in public about the Chad Jackson-fan gala situation.

What a "coincidence" that ALL of those four posters (3 of whom made multiple posts on Wednesday Oct. 11) immediately stopped posting around 7:00pm just after one of the Mods wrote that they were all posting from the same IP regarding Casale and his "response" to the Chad Jackson thread?

Meanwhile, once the IP address fact was made known, the PFW show the next day was certainly more conciliatory to this website than it was the day before.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=43370

Going back through Patriotsrule and I'mRonBorges?'s posts it's insane how often they either quote or directly link to Casale. Strange happenings.

:eek:

Just reading back through some of the quadraposter's posts and came across this, which seems to make more sense in light of current events:

Patsman12 said:
I'll give you another example of Mike's slant ... several weeks ago he posted a radio interview of Bob Kraft from WEEI on his blog. Mike transcribed the interview but left off a whole rant Kraft had about the Denver game and the officiating. I happened to hear the interview live and Kraft sounded like a whiny little baby complaining about how his team was robbed three months after the fact. Think Mark Cuban. Now Mike left that off and I have to assume the reason he did that was because he used to work for Patriots Football Weekly, and thus Kraft was his boss. Nothing like taking care of your former boss, especially someone so powerful. I can't say I would have done it any differently ... but then again I don't claim, or have people claim for me, that I don't have an agenda.

It makes much more sense now, and I think we can safely assume that the Quadraposter was certainly a member of PFW, and most likely Casale himself.

None of us caught any of this at the time, I suppose, because we had no idea the four were connected. But now seeing it all at once it's easy to pick up.

It explains the vibe I constantly got from I'mRonBorges? all the time, at the very least.

Last edited:
shmessy said:
......and 4 fans on this board.
-I'mronborges?
-Alisonlovesbrady
-patriotsrule
-patsman12

Go ahead, read the past posts by those "posters". Common theme. Same writer and radio show they love and recommend, same writer they feel is overrated (Reiss), same IP address, same need to say what Casale cannot say in public about the Chad Jackson-fan gala situation.

What a "coincidence" that ALL of those four posters (3 of whom made multiple posts on Wednesday Oct. 11) immediately stopped posting around 7:00pm just after one of the Mods wrote that they were all posting from the same IP regarding Casale and his "response" to the Chad Jackson thread?

Meanwhile, once the IP address fact was made known, the PFW show the next day was certainly more conciliatory to this website than it was the day before.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=43370

Ooohh I love cloak and dagger troll intrigue. I'll have to check it out.

It's amazing what Tom Casale fans those posters are. I hope I spelled his name right. I never heard of him until a couple of weeks ago.

Now I realize he's the guy that kept getting in the way when I was trying to get a peek at Lori Baranski's boobies.:)

RayClay said:
It's amazing what Tom Casale fans those posters are. I hope I spelled his name right. I never heard of him until a couple of weeks ago.

Now I realize he's the guy that kept getting in the way when I was trying to get a peek at Lori Baranski's boobies.:)

hahaha. :D

Wish he'd keep up the I'm Ron Borges character, though. That was a funny bit.

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
Hard to argue with that evidence, huh?

Anyway, for what it's worth, I don't think that anybody here is looking to make trouble for Casale. In the long run, the joke is on him. :D

Caught with a hand in the cookie jar. Tried to blame our moderator!

For the record, I have no idea if it's Casale or someone trying to make Casale look bad.

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
Yeah, but nothing, and I mean nothing, beat the 18 year old AlisonlovesBrady. That was a classic! :D

She read the board for months but didn't know who Chad Jackson was.

Silly girl.:blahblah:

It seems very much like Tshirt was on to the whole jig from the start. He's much faster than I was. lol

shmessy said:
Hey, you're good.

I never even saw that one!

Just focused on late June. Apparently a lot of Casale's "fans" think he's a great draft and talent evaluator and there seem to be a lot of complementary posts around that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes