PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran article on Jets tampering

Mehta isn't afraid to utter things that get fans livid. Doesn't mean he's a genius or anything...he's a NY local version of Mort the douchebag.

Perhaps Man-ish is more of a hack league apologist shill than he is a hack Jesters apologist shill.
Any difference has become hard to distinguish.

And, yet, Jets fans hate Mehta with a fury as hot as the fire of a thousand suns, because they think he's very biased against the Jets. Sounds awfully familiar...

Fans often aren't all that different from place to place within the same region.
Did Dues just compare us to Jet fans?

I'll buy that each group has a range of fan/fan types, but I'll strongly disagree on those %'s.

Pity CSNNE's site sucks. I'd share it on Facebook, but I like my friends. Although they list it as an option, the site is not set up to log in via Facebook. The site autoplays an ad then a video that may or may not have anything to do with the story. (I'm sure Bruin's fans care, but I think they might click on Bruin story links - just a thought about CSNNE, not an attack DaBruinz.)

Pity because Tom Curran is so good.

Is his story anywhere else or is he contractually bound to that horror show site?

And, yet, Jets fans hate Mehta with a fury as hot as the fire of a thousand suns, because they think he's very biased against the Jets. Sounds awfully familiar...

Fans often aren't all that different from place to place within the same region.

Mehta is trying to ingratiate himself with the new FO

What if this was the other way around and the Pats had already publicly made a statement that was a text book case of tampering regarding Revis, went out and won the Superbowl, and then there were rumors that the Pats were going to do everything possible to sign Revis away from the Rats?

Does anyone think this would be getting as much coverage as deflategate got, and it would be all over the news as the big bad Patriots weren't satisfied at winning a Superbowl, now they had to try and outright steal a future HOF player from a lowly division rival?

It would be a major topic of discussion on all sports media outlets and there would be a deafening call for the league to step in and hammer the Pats.

Now.........

Crickets.......

Don't have a link (check the tweets on right side of page), but Adam Schefter stated on Mad Dog Radio
that the Jesters would pay Revis an amount only "short of anything he wants" to return.
If that does happen, expect more crickets from League HQ, AKA Jets North.

Patriots already having 5 million invested in him parting with a Stalwart in Wilfork and knowing he's more than likely staying in the division.
Leads me to believe they will pick up his option and then work out a long term deal shortly after.
The fact all this crap is leaking from the Jets camp and Revis isn't even a free agent currently is a joke.
They should lose a first round pick.
Goodell is a joke and needs to go if nothing is done.

Don't be a pessimist. We all know that Goodell will follow the rules and give the Pats compensation because if he doesn't Kraft will be upset.

Mehta isn't afraid to utter things that get fans livid. Doesn't mean he's a genius or anything...he's a NY local version of Mort the douchebag.
I grew up hating all things sports related NY/NJ .... another universe for that element of team and fan.

Who exactly is Revis reuniting with if he returns to the Jets? Woody Johnson? Head coach is gone; virtually every member of that defense is gone; Fireman Ed is gone. I don't understand the whole "let's bring back the gang" thing. I see a team in complete rebuilding mode with a brand new coach, horrendous quarterback, and problematic secondary. It's not like he's being offered a chance to go back to the team that made it to 2 straight conference title games.

Don't be a pessimist. We all know that Goodell will follow the rules and give the Pats compensation because if he doesn't Kraft will be upset.

Just because you got laughed out of the deflate gate forum doesn't mean you know can be an idiot here too.

Who exactly is Revis reuniting with if he returns to the Jets? Woody Johnson? Head coach is gone; virtually every member of that defense is gone; Fireman Ed is gone. I don't understand the whole "let's bring back the gang" thing. I see a team in complete rebuilding mode with a brand new coach, horrendous quarterback, and problematic secondary. It's not like he's being offered a chance to go back to the team that made it to 2 straight conference title games.
$

SO glad the NFL took this serious and looked into it unlike deflategate.....JOKE

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back