PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran: "Adalius Thomas, he's gone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowell33

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Sportstonight 10:00pm Directv ch 630, Curran says, "He's gone, Adalius Thomas is off the reservation, He's gone, he has been gone, and we continue to watch more indictations last week that he was gone." After Curran said "He's Gone" both Tanguay and Felger repeated in unison "he's gone, he's gone".

I rewound this segment several times to make sure I had the exact wording. To be clear, Curran did not say he is off the team, only that he has quit on the team.

Re: Curran: " Adalius Thomas, He's gone"

After Curran said "He's Gone" both Tanguay and Felger repeated in unison "he's gone, he's gone".

That's kinda weird actually...kinda scary

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Eh, I can believe it. I mean, he HAS to be gone. He sure as hell isn't here or else I think we probably would have heard his name this weekend?

So he's gone but he's still here?

Why don't they just say he's been a passenger like everyone else has been saying for weeks...

Last edited:

So he's gone but he's still here?

Why don't they just say he's been a passenger like everyone else has been saying for weeks...

OK, I just watched that. for Burgess, the comment was "Does it matter ?" and I happen to agree. Man, how the hell this guy went to probowl ?? :confused:

BB will be really busy this off season :eek:

Last edited:

Later AD!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean "he's gone"? Like did he quit on the team totally and will not be playing the rest of the season? Or by "he's gone" they mean he will be cut in the offseason?

My wish has come true ... :cool::cool::cool:

What do you mean "he's gone"? Like did he quit on the team totally and will not be playing the rest of the season? Or by "he's gone" they mean he will be cut in the offseason?

Both ......kinda.

He has completely given up on the field and more than likely will be cut

I'm glad we already finished playing the Jets. If he's cut Rex Ryan will do everything to get him on his team

He is the guy that SPOKE OUT INTENSELY for more $$$$ if the NFL offered more games.

It does not surprise me that he quit on us...... is this his last yr???

if not cut the SOB after this season.

If he gets cut/traded, there's more pressure than ever for BB to draft a pass rusher. This could be great for the long-term

That's kinda weird actually...kinda scary

You needed them to figure this out for you? lol

Just read some of the comments the guy has been making all season. He's BEEN gone. Good riddance to the bum.

I'm sure he thinks BB has mis-used him since he got to NE. What a big F'n tease.

so what's the cap hit the next 2 years when he gets cut? (assuming there is no lock-out, no uncapped year...)

About $9M or $10M of 2010 and 2011 bonus accelerations.

so what's the cap hit the next 2 years when he gets cut? (assuming there is no lock-out, no uncapped year...)

About $9M or $10M of 2010 and 2011 bonus accelerations.

Yeah.. that's about right. i think i read 10 the other day.Christ what a swing and miss this turd was. :mad:

Perhaps I think we should just leave him on the bench ... Al Davis will take him for a draft pick.

Yeah.. that's about right. i think i read 10 the other day.Christ what a swing and miss this turd was. :mad:

Ya thats the frustrating part because you look back at when they signed him there's not a team in the NFL that wouldn't have ponied up the dough if they could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes