PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curious on Some players..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I'm in the process of catching up on the game thread.I wasn't able to catch the game tonight so I was wondering if I could get some info on the following...

1.How did Maroney look tonight? Did he show the same pop as last week

2.Garret Mills,Last week he led all recievers in yards.Similar success this week?

3.Passing Game,I did hear Tom led some great drives.Not overly surprised but how did Matt do?

4.Defense,I also heard TBC looked sharp.Any other surprises?

Thanks All....Appreciate any feedback on the above requests.

Maroney looked good, he broke some tackles, for some extra yards, Dillon didn't look to impressive though, but he had a touchdown.

Garret Mills looked good, he caught a few passes, i dont think he lead the team though.

Matt did great, as far as i'm concerned, he played the whole game after Brady was taken out, he really got into a rhythm in the 3rd or 4th quarter.

defense looked pretty good, the held the Cardinals to under 200 yards i think. Asante Samuel had an interception also.

Matt Cassel had by far his best game so far as a Pat. He started out shaky, 0/4, but then he was unstoppable. He had some really beautiful throws, some nice runs, 2 TD's and 0 INTs.

Childress was the receiver of note tonight. Considering Brady and Cassel were well on their way to 20 receivers on the night, it's hard to rack up too many individual catches.

That was Mills blocking on the Dillon TD run right? If it was he did a good job of standing his guy up.

jaychamp said:
That was Mills blocking on the Dillon TD run right? If it was he did a good job of standing his guy up.
All three TEs on that side did good, of course we expect it from Graham, but Thomas and Mills were sharp too.

jaychamp said:

Both Thomas and Mills did a great job blocking on that TD run.

Heath Evans surprised me with some good runs and a nice TD reception too.

Underoath said:
Maroney looked good, he broke some tackles, for some extra yards, Dillon didn't look to impressive though, but he had a touchdown.

I disagree. I thought CD paved the way for Maroney as he set the tone by popping Arizona LB’s early on. These two guys have different styles and should compliment each other for a few years

jaychamp said:

Especially when you consider his guy was none other than Adrian Wilson.

I think Ty Warren looks quick and in great shape. I expect a dominating
Def. Line this year.Along with Big Sey and Wilfork. Hell, I could probably
play lb behind those guys. Just kidding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back