PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cundiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interception

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I might be wrong, but didn't Baltimore have a timeout?

If they did, why did they rush Cundiff out there and making him rush with the play clock expiring instead of taking a timeout and letting him settle down?

I kinda feel bad for him.
That kick will pretty much define his career from here on out. Whether you like him and his team or not, you have to admit... being in his shoes, a bunch of us would probably drink ourselves to death tonight. :bricks:

If I were a Raven fan I'd be pissed at Cundiff but even more angry at Evans. Cundiff was going for the tie. Evans laziness cost them a game barring a miracle.

I might be wrong, but didn't Baltimore have a timeout?

If they did, why did they rush Cundiff out there and making him rush with the play clock expiring instead of taking a timeout and letting him settle down?

I kinda feel bad for him.
That kick will pretty much define his career from here on out. Whether you like him and his team or not, you have to admit... being in his shoes, a bunch of us would probably drink ourselves to death tonight. :bricks:

3050b5701d5e7a4a4190dabdda5a8b19.jpg

:D

Ah to hell with him...NE won. It's all that matters.

Nobody was a bigger goat today than Kyle Williams. The Niners should cut that guy ASAP. You can't have someone like that around plus he'll likely never be right in the head again (as a player).

Kyle Wlliams is getting death threats on Twitter. Seriously WTF is wrong with people?

Their is a long thread in their own forum about the violence this year at Candlestick.

Screw him. He was weak.

Nobody was a bigger goat today than Kyle Williams. The Niners should cut that guy ASAP. You can't have someone like that around plus he'll likely never be right in the head again (as a player).

The muffed punts yesterday were actually muffed punts II and III. Muffed punt I was the 2009 Arizona/Arizona State game. His mistake, led to Arizona's game winning FG(sound familiar?). Skip to :53 for muffed punt I:

Kyle Williams as an ASU Sun Devil with muffed punt I

Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing