PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Culpepper cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Detroit? Wouldn't Martz like him?

That's where I think he should go. They're building a good offensive line so he wouldn't be a sack machine anymore. That way he can just stand there and do what he does best: heave bombs. And he'd have two, hell three, good receivers at his disposal. That offense could be scary.

That's where I think he should go. They're building a good offensive line so he wouldn't be a sack machine anymore. That way he can just stand there and do what he does best: heave bombs. And he'd have two, hell three, good receivers at his disposal. That offense could be scary.

and you know they're winning at least ten games this season. Says Kitna.

Well they could if Kitna wasn't commanding the offense. Think about it: a young O-Line, a good RB, three solid receivers, and a young D to support the offense. The only piece of the puzzle they're missing is a good QB.

Well they could if Kitna wasn't commanding the offense. Think about it: a young O-Line, a good RB, three solid receivers, and a young D to support the offense. The only piece of the puzzle they're missing is a good QB.

detriot is cursed. That being said, also note that 10 wins is a lot of wins in that conference. last year that meant a first round bye for the saints. in the afc 12 wins got the pats a 4th seed. 8 wins would be impressive for them.

they have the pieces, but they never come to fruition. it's the curse of detroit.

although, I do have to say that kitna does have a weak arm, so daunte could do them good

Last edited:

I dont think Culpepper fits Martz's style offense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back