PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CSNBC....Squackbox at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
CSNBC is on all morning till 9 at Gillette with the CBS scene..supposedy Brady and Moss will show...but?? who knows...MORE business oriented..but still interesting Kraft on now..

Last edited:
CSNBC is on all morning till 9 at Gillette with the CBS scene..supposedy Brady and Moss will show...but?? who knows...MORE business oriented..but still interesting Kraft on now..

Yea, Heard about that this AM on the way into work. Wish I had know, I'd would have set the Tivo.

Let us know what's said.

This is painful to watch. They're faux-arguing about how many razor blades you need to get a good shave, while the Gillette representative talks about how Gillette may be the "preeminent male brand", presumably in all of recorded history, whatever that means. Gillette apparently has two research and development divisions, one in Boston and one at an unspecified location in Europe, which is why they're able to churn out a new razor or body wash or unibrow remover every other day. And then we're onto the claim that since the Patriots moved into the Razor, they've won a whole lot of games there, a success which Gillette OBVIOUSLY contributed to. The whole time, our Patriots savior Bob Kraft looks ready to hang himself by his own tie.

This is painful to watch. They're faux-arguing about how many razor blades you need to get a good shave, while the Gillette representative talks about how Gillette may be the "preeminent male brand", presumably in all of recorded history, whatever that means. Gillette apparently has two research and development divisions, one in Boston and one at an unspecified location in Europe, which is why they're able to churn out a new razor or body wash or unibrow remover every other day. And then we're onto the claim that since the Patriots moved into the Razor, they've won a whole lot of games there, a success which Gillette OBVIOUSLY contributed to. The whole time, our Patriots savior Bob Kraft looks ready to hang himself by his own tie.

I thought I saw Krafty give some sort of hand signal to the bartender offcamera...morning gimlet, in a coffee cup, stat :)

Now Kraft is discussing the economy, asking about cut rates by the fed impacting financial bases...

Hey...I did say CSNBC....that is a business station..so???? I had heard Brady and Moss would be there...I know I almost fell asleep...Bob hand me an AM drink...it is a bit painful..maybe some GOOD things will filter through..Bon Jovi..OK....far from football...BUT??

Remember: SquawkBox's primary audience is . . . those annoying folks who sit in the red seats. :mad:

If you keep that in mind, what you witnessed this morning almost makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes