PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

C's vs Heat

rondo turning down open shots he was hitting in the 1st half. hes got to keep shooting or the celts will lose.

rondo turning down open shots he was hitting in the 1st half. hes got to keep shooting or the celts will lose.

you can just feel it..like a slow dead is coming for the C's here in the 4th

Stiemsma has got to be up there for dumbest basketball IQ in the NBA surely.

this is do or die for the C's...they lose this this series is over and they know it

Now i hope the heat win by more than 8..i want $20 bucks

Last edited:
Paul Pierce just standing in the paint not contesting rebounds is driving me nuts.

The game looks perfectly set for the Heat to steamroll the Celtics as they up intensity and effort.

Last edited:
it;s funny how the heats fans go nuts after a player makes a shot 10 seconds after the whistle blows haha

And this game is over

Last edited:
it;s funny how the heats fans go nuts after a player makes a shot 10 seconds after the whistle blows haha

And this game is over
The C's played the Heat as best they could through the first half for a paltry lead. The Heat clicked in the 3rd and the Celtics had no answer by way of Doc switching match ups or player performance. It's fair to say that the Celtics looked out matched in the third.

Once again, the Celtics lack of interior presence is killing them.

The C's played the Heat as best they could through the first half for a paltry lead. The Heat clicked in the 3rd and the Celtics had no answer by way of Doc switching match ups or player performance. It's fair to say that the Celtics looked out matched in the third.

Once again, the Celtics lack of interior presence is killing them.

The C's could be up 25 vs them and still blow it..it's pathetic and why they are getting swept

The C's could be up 25 vs them and still blow it..it's pathetic and why they are getting swept
Paul Pierce's defense has been beyond pathetic tonight. The knees must be bad.

Last edited:
Whatever the outcome of this game, Rondo has been magnificent.

lebron is so bad in the clutch

refs...this is such ******* BS...no stopping them from letting miami win this

C's will never beat the heat...NBA wants them

Last edited:
wtf kind of pass was that from kg under there basket? wtf he barely looked where he was throwing the damn thing. i cant believe that sh!t.

wtf kind of pass was that from kg under there basket? wtf he barely looked where he was throwing the damn thing. i cant believe that sh!t.

Doesn't matter....refs just gave miami the game

This is why i am not a big C's fan anymore...the league is a complete joke. Refs ruin the games

Bring out the brooms!

Last edited:
Doesn't matter....refs just gave miami the game

This is why i am not a big C's fan anymore...the league is a complete joke. Refs ruin the games

How the hell did the refs give Miami this one? The fouls were pretty evenly distributed, even in OT. They weren't all correct or warranted, but that was on both sides.

Last edited:
I call F&(£¡NG shenanigans. Fixed. :mad:

How the hell did the refs give Miami this one? The fouls were pretty evenly distributed, even in OT

uhhh the no call on rondo that resulted in a 4 pt swing with out 1:50 left? I know you're a miami fan..but come on..

You can't sit there and tell me that didn't have a HUGE HUGE impact on the outcome of the game.

Gotta take the homer glasses off sometimes

Last edited:
uhhh the no call on rondo that resulted in a 4 pt swing with out 1:50 left? I know you're a miami fan..but come on..

There should have been a foul on that call but Chalmers got whacked in the head in the 2nd and there was no call there either. Like I said, they weren't all correct but the refs were more than lenient toward the Celtics tonight, unlike Game 1. Miami played like ass in the first half, caught fire, and everyone on the Celtics (save for Rondo) began to look extremely gassed halfway through the third quarter.

You can't sit there and tell me that didn't have a HUGE HUGE impact on the outcome of the game.

Gotta take the homer glasses off sometimes

Are you done or do you have anymore editing you want to do? And no, I don't think it had a HUGE HUGE impact on the outcome. The game was tied at that point and the C's had a chance to make a stop but gave up an easy dunk in transition. THAT had a HUGE HUGE outcome on the game.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back