PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

C's vs Heat

Oh the Spurs are winning it all....wayy too good

It's a mistake to hand them the trophy at the moment. The Spurs' bread and butter is to draw the defense inside with dribble penetration then either finish at the rim or dish it out to their shooters. The Heat are faster than the Thunder and have the speed to collapse the lane and still be able to get out and put a hand in the face of the shooter.

Then again, though, I picked the Thunder to take this series because they can do the same thing and they're getting rained on at the moment. As much as I think Miami could contain SA, the Spurs have shown that they can completely shut down the interior while still forcing some bad looks. They're going to be incredibly hard for anybody to beat. Their Big 3 are playing at the highest level I've seen in years and their bench is INCREDIBLY deep.

Their Big 3 are playing at the highest level I've seen in years and their bench is INCREDIBLY deep.

And if Bosh isn't back for finals..Duncan will destroy miami

I think he will regardless

The Heat are faster than the Thunder.

Ehhh...that's debatable

Last edited:
Is it just me..or does SA's crowd..always seem...quiet? Even when they are yelling? I mean comparing it to boston is night and day IMO

What did i say Kontra...Spurs would beat OKC

(know it isn't over yet..but WOW they look good)

As bad as it is to think of, the Thunder need to actually allow the Spurs to get in the paint more often and focus on the outside shooting. Sounds idiotic, right? But the Spurs are killing them with these shots from long distance. Stop trying to man up with them because you're faster and more athletic, Brooks. It's not working. Go into the zone and take your chances with Parker and Ginobili taking jumpers from the foul line instead of the outside shooters killing you from three point range.

And if Bosh isn't back for finals..Duncan will destroy miami

I think he will regardless

Ehhh...that's debatable

The Heat are definitely faster. Go back and watch that second game between the two from this season.

The Spurs are playing awesome right now. That team seems to me the closest comparison to the Patriots in pro sports. If the Celtics fall i hope they trash those *******s.

The Spurs are playing awesome right now. That team seems to me the closest comparison to the Patriots in pro sports. If the Celtics fall i hope they trash those *******s.

The C's are going to fall...

The C's are toast. I actually think da heat wins it all this year. :bricks:

Another double digit loss coming up tonight
Pleased to see the patented jog from hoop to hoop is back in force by the Celtics tonight. I haven't even mentioned the outside shooting early in possession without an inside presence.

For a smart veteran team, they sure aren't playing like a smart veteran team right now. The good thing is, they've hit some early buckets.

Does lebron and the heat ever get fouls called on them? Serious question..

Does lebron and the heat ever get fouls called on them? Serious question..
The lack of fouls called on the Heat is exacerbated by the amount of fouls called on Stiemsma. He's stupid enough to continue committing the same foul.

As a side, this tempo basketball is far better than game 1. Doc's managed to get some quality match ups for the Celtics that they're exploiting. Hopefully they can continue this momentum given the D has tightened and Miami has gotten away from what served them well in game 1.

Still, there's an uneasy feel about this team.

Last edited:
Cant believe allen is actually making shots

If miami didn't make these BS 3's..Cs could easily be up 20

Last edited:
That crap stain chalmers having a career game...lawl

I generally like to keep a level head in regards to fouls committed but the Celtics simply cannot stand within a meter of LeBron without having a foul called against them. It's become ludicrous.

Let them play refs.

I generally like to keep a level head in regards to fouls committed but the Celtics simply cannot stand within a meter of LeBron without having a foul called against them. It's become ludicrous.

Let them play refs.

it's lebron james...god himself..the man with 5 titles..you can't touch/breath on him..you know that

Last edited:
LeBron dives on Rondo. Foul on Rondo. :mad:

I can't stand Mike Breen, we get it you hate the Celtics.

it's lebron james...god himself..the man with 5 titles..you can't touch/breath on him..you know that
I don't have too much of an issue with the officiating for the fouls that are there. The issue is the fouls that aren't there.

It's going both ways. The officials are ruining the spectacle. Let the players play with playoff intensity.

I would put $20 down to say the C's blow this lead

I did bet miami tonight..think they were -6 or -8 again..

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back