PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

C's vs Heat

Hitler.png

bovada still hasn't put up the over/under for flops yet!

i agree..they are too injured...if they were all 100%..it would be a great series

stephen a said heat will steamroll them...which i think could very well happen if they lose both in miami..which i think happens

I think the Celtics will surprise a lot of people and make it a very competitive series. And if Rondo plays well and Ray Allen gets even semi-hot from behind the arc at times, the C's should win the series.

Miami is soft, their crowd is softer, and old warriors like KG and Pierce won't won't go down without a fight.

I think the Celtics will surprise a lot of people and make it a very competitive series. And if Rondo plays well and Ray Allen gets even semi-hot from behind the arc at times, the C's should win the series.

Miami is soft, their crowd is softer, and old warriors like KG and Pierce won't won't go down without a fight.

Ray Allen will be a complete non factor in this series...

lol @ celtics O haha

I think i am giving them too much credit this series with winning a game..

Last edited:
lol @ celtics O haha

I think i am giving them too much credit this series with winning a game..
The Celtics are playing some damned stupid basketball again. Pull up jumpers with nobody in the paint to rebound early in their possession and missing assignments left, right and center. It's painful to watch.

This seems to be Lebron's personal commentary team...

ray allan missing FTs is driving me nuts:mad:

On top of everything it is hard to win 5 vs. 8....This is so rigged it isn't even funny.....I think I am going to bet on Miami in 4 because that's what the league wants......Really, Ray Allen plays great D on Wade without fouling and gets called then gets a T for jumping and turning away, Then Garnett gets a Team T for barely tapping the ball (As if every team doesn't do that ****), Then Doc gets a T for saying "Come on Eddy" (Are you ******* serious?), Then garnett fouls Lechoke and Lechoke hits him with an elbow to the head and no Flagrant 1 (Everyone else gets called for it but not the ******* leagues "Golden Boy"), Then Battier finds it necessary to box out Rondo out of bounds so Rondo pushes him and gets a T.....Even the commentators are dumbfounded by this juvenile officiating and the fact that the C's can't even look at Lechoke or D-fade without getting a foul called....I am so sick of this **** and may not watch another game in this series because what's the point....The league always wins....Bottom Line....

On top of everything it is hard to win 5 vs. 8....This is so rigged it isn't even funny.....I think I am going to bet on Miami in 4 because that's what the league wants......Really, Ray Allen plays great D on Wade without fouling and gets called then gets a T for jumping and turning away, Then Garnett gets a Team T for barely tapping the ball (As if every team doesn't do that ****), Then Doc gets a T for saying "Come on Eddy" (Are you ******* serious?), Then garnett fouls Lechoke and Lechoke hits him with an elbow to the head and no Flagrant 1 (Everyone else gets called for it but not the ******* leagues "Golden Boy"), Then Battier finds it necessary to box out Rondo out of bounds so Rondo pushes him and gets a T.....Even the commentators are dumbfounded by this juvenile officiating and the fact that the C's can't even look at Lechoke or D-fade without getting a foul called....I am so sick of this **** and may not watch another game in this series because what's the point....The league always wins....Bottom Line....

Heat got a free 7 pts tonight..but the C's would still have lost this game. Miami is too good. C's are too old.

It's hard to give a team no shot to win a series..but that's what i am giving the C's.. and i use to be a BIG Cs fan

Heat got a free 7 pts tonight..but the C's would still have lost this game. Miami is too good. C's are too old.

It's hard to give a team no shot to win a series..but that's what i am giving the C's.. and i use to be a BIG Cs fan
The Celtics look like pensioners out there compared to the Heat. At absolutely no point in this game did the Celtics bother to show any of the intensity or effort required to win a championship. Jogging from spot to spot, being out rebounded by guards. The Heat on the other hand have.

I'm not pleased with the officiating but the Celtics have nobody to blame but themselves for this effort. LeBron flogged them. All of them.

Last edited:
The team is sitting on 52% from the FT line. That's embarrassing for the Celtics.

these last few game are the last of all the guys together..so i guess we should take it in..even if they blow

The T's on Rondo and Allen were deserved. Allen's because those are the new league rules. They're BS, but they're the rules. Boston has definitely benefitted from them on numerous occasions. Rondo's because he was just being his normal punk ass douchebag self when things don't go his way. The two on Garnett and Doc were complete bullsh!t. The refs were definitely not on your side tonight but please don't act as if Boston played well enough to win the game otherwise. They looked like hot garbage for huge stretches of the game. That's on them, not the refs.

The Celtics look like pensioners out there compared to the Heat. At absolutely no point in this game did the Celtics bother to show any of the intensity or effort required to win a championship. Jogging from spot to spot, being out rebounded by guards. The Heat on the other hand have.

I'm not pleased with the officiating but the Celtics have nobody to blame but themselves for this effort. LeBron flogged them. All of them.

Take notes, bigcountry. This man probably hates Miami more than you do but still has the ability to think objectively.

The T's on Rondo and Allen were deserved. Allen's because those are the new league rules. They're BS, but they're the rules. Boston has definitely benefitted from them on numerous occasions. Rondo's because he was just being his normal punk ass douchebag self when things don't go his way. The two on Garnett and Doc were complete bullsh!t. The refs were definitely not on your side tonight but please don't act as if Boston played well enough to win the game otherwise. They looked like hot garbage for huge stretches of the game. That's on them, not the refs.

The asshat Battier was blocking Rondo out of bounds, which is against the rules. Typical Duke punk.

23 technicals called against Heat opponents, just 6 against them.

Rondo getting hammered in the head, than the phantom call on Pietrus on the end was a microcosm of the whole night.

You can't say the 7 points come off the total score, it dispurts the flow and what happens at the end is garbage points and doesn't tell the whole story. A correctly officiated game would of of resulted in probably 6-8 point lead for the C's at half making the 2nd half a totally different game.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

My sentiments as well. On CelticsBlog there's a faction placing the blame on the one-sided refereeing, and eventhough there is a ring of truth to that, there's no denying that the Celtics played their age today. It was an absymal performance in the second half, and at no time in the game did I feel they showed the necessary offense to surpass the Heat.

On another note, the loss of Avery Bradley was definitively highlighted in this game by the mismatches and the resulting plays from the likes of James and Wade. I honestly thought we stood a chance with Bradley, but I no longer hold said sentiment in his absence.

-jamman

Last edited:
The T's on Rondo and Allen were deserved. Allen's because those are the new league rules.

Lebron does that every dam time a foul is called on him and never gets the T....if you think the one on Allen was deserved then LOL it's BS and you know it

This is the ECF..not a reg season game...

Last edited:
Lebron does that every dam time a foul is called on him and never get the T....if you think the one on Allen was deserved then LOL it's BS and you know it

Lebron also has a tendency to walk when he attempts his patented dribble penetration, but the refs also generally choose to ignore that. David Stern's NBA has always had this favoritism towards stars which is one of the many reasons the NBA has lost much of its popularity.

-Jamman

Take notes, bigcountry. This man probably hates Miami more than you do but still has the ability to think objectively.

It is hard to think objectively when every time the C's would go on a run then the ref's would find a way to bring the momentum back to the heat.....The C's have trouble enough disappearing for stretches on offense for a quarter at a time but not being able to play defense due to getting whistled every 5 seconds or getting a T just because......Come on Kontra, if you didn't see this last night then you need to watch the game again.....I would say that no T's by the C's were deserved last night as these ref's felt they needed to make an impact on the game.....

Brady_to_Moss - Yes technically the heat got 7 points but if you look at it for example on the Allen "foul" the C's would have had a steal going the other way but instead a "foul" was called then the T and then Miami hit a 3 on that possession causing at least a 4 point swing......I understand what everyone says about the C's being old and such which means they have less room for error and when they are getting screwed on most of the calls as well just gives them no chance.....

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back