PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cryptkeeper: League Won't Look Into Other Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGameguy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Flipping through the channels, I caught a bit of NFL Live. Wingo mentioned that Matt Walsh told the commish there was another team he knew/strongly suspected taped signals. Wingo didn't say the name of the team. Clayton quickly said that the league would not investigate Walsh's claim.

All I have to say is Bagjob. Complete and utter bagjob.

Another thing I caught, Wingo and Schlereth tried to say that BB lied when he said he didn't know Walsh because Walsh got a Christmas card from BB when he worked there. Cause you know, its not like companies/higher-ups dont send carbon-copy holiday cards to their employees or anything.

Flipping through the channels, I caught a bit of NFL Live. Wingo mentioned that Matt Walsh told the commish there was another team he knew/strongly suspected taped signals. Wingo didn't say the name of the team. Clayton quickly said that the league would not investigate Walsh's claim.

All I have to say is Bagjob. Complete and utter bagjob.

Another thing I caught, Wingo and Schlereth tried to say that BB lied when he said he didn't know Walsh because Walsh got a Christmas card from BB when he worked there. Cause you know, its not like companies/higher-ups dont send carbon-copy holiday cards to their employees or anything.

In his interview the NYT, Walsh stated he was pretty sure it came from Debbie B, not Bill.

These two clowns continue to make morons of themselves, I guess they dont have a lot of "brainpower".

Didn't Walsh already say he had no contact with Belichick because Belichick was the man behind the curtain?

This makes me so mad.

Want to know my favorite part of NFL Live. At the very end of the Spygate segment Schlereth and Shaun King were talking about how security was always tight and no spectators were allowed during their walkthroughs. So at the very end Trey Wingo adds his thoughts and says something to the tune of- "remember the Pats/Rams superbowl was right after 9/11 and a completely different period of time". A reasonable person who assume he was going to go on to state how it was a period of high alert in which no unauthorized people would be allowed anywhere near the stadium, everyone would be accounted for with a badge ID, etc, etc (there is no way that Walsh setting up his equipment would have been lost in the fold by NFL security or the national guard for that matter). HOWEVER, Trey goes on to explain how this post 9/11 superbowl was different in the sense that it was a time of high alert, there were tanks outside the super dome, and thus security and personnel monitoring would have been more LAX. Seriously, I laughed out loud when I heard this comment- one of the most ridiculous and blatantly one sided comment I have ever heard ESPN spin.

Last edited:
These two clowns continue to make morons of themselves, I guess they dont have a lot of "brainpower".

You guess????..........If he wasn't working for ESPcrap.....Trey Wingo (great name you wussbag) would be selling thongs in Key West..........and Schereth would be asking "Do you want hot or mild sauce with that?" at Taco Bell......both of these guys make JoJo the Cigarette smoking Gorilla at that zoo in Medway.....look like a *#@% genius....!!!!

PS....No offense to anyone who works at Taco Bell....I can only imagine what it takes to memorize all the ingredients that go into making those products.......simply reciting the choices of condiments is something that someone with a very low intellect (see Schlereth) could handle.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots