Welcome to PatsFans.com

Crybaby Liberals

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by BelichickFan, Feb 5, 2009.

1. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +283 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Michael Calderone's Blog: Sen. Stabenow wants hearings on radio 'accountability'; talks fairness doctrine - Politico.com

"SENATOR DEBBIE STABENOW (D-MI): I think it’s absolutely time to pass a standard. Now, whether it’s called the Fairness Standard, whether it’s called something else — I absolutely think it’s time to be bringing accountability to the airwaves."

Little pussies. You want more Liberal talk radio ? Listen to it and get ratings then it will prosper. But no, Liberals just want to eliminate the competition.
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Gawd, you grow more and more irritating and overdramatic with each passing day your hero is out of office...

For the 100th time: I'm a liberal, and I don't want to eliminate fascist radio. But you go right ahead painting with that broad brush as it suits you.

What a clown.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  3. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +283 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

My hero - right.

I didn't say EVERY Liberal wants to eliminate the competition. But those who do are crybaby pussies.
  4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I think he meant to say Crybaby Neo-Clowns. Because thats all they've done since they're boy lost. Whine and cry.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Talk Radio
    Liberals have tried to compete and nobody listens to them, so like the nasty little children bastards that they are if they can't play they don't want anybody to play.

UP YOURS YOU SCUMSUCKING CRY-BABY CREEPS

SUCKY SCHUMER AND WEASEL REID NEVER HAD ANY FRIENDS WHEN THEY WERE KIDS SO THEIR PARENTS TIED PORK CHOPS AROUND THEIR NECKS SO THE DOGS WOULD PLAY WITH THEM (dangerfield)

The dirty bastards will never censor talk radio the people won't stand for it.

GOD BLESS WATERBOARDING
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -4

The right-wing has had a good ride, pushing out Rather, destroying local media in favor of national media conglomerates that established people like Rush, getting their own tv station, getting dozens of powerful "religious" stations, and so on, and now they call us crybabies? Look how pathetic they are crying about the Fairness Doctrine. But, we all know they fear fairness.
  7. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +283 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

LMAO, let's start counting Liberal vs. Conservative coverage on national (network and cable) news networks then look at the fairness doctrine. Funny, the ***** liberals only talk about radio and FNC they never mention their boys at the other networks.
  8. Patters

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -4

Why do you ignore radio? Why do you ignore Fox? Who is the liberal media? The Washington Post, the Boston Globe, and The New York Times. Beyond that, there is no liberal media, but I'll grant you there's plenty of media that's not far right. You are naive or dishonest is you maintain that the far right did not engage in specific changes to the law and to the FCC in order to take control of radio and impose Fox on the public. At any rate, it's good you get practice whining because you're going to have at least a few years of liberals righting the wrongs of the right, though I won't deny it will be a struggle.
  9. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +283 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

:singing:

There's no LMAO emoticon, this will have to do. Good God, man.
  10. Patters

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -4

You may be unaware that you, who advocate legalizing discrimination, represent an extreme political viewpoint that is currently marginalized (for good reason). I don't think you have the foggiest idea what a moderate is, especially if you consider General Electric, Westinghouse, Disney, and Time-Warner to be corporations bent on pushing the liberal message. Only a radical would think those corporations are liberal.
  11. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +283 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Did you watch Keith Orgasman and Chrissy Mathews piss all over themselves in ecstasy while saying "Obama" like teenage girls ?
  12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Love the title "crybaby liberals" with a comparable hysterical hissy fit conservative response.. the name calling usually leads to good discussion..

In reality does anyone believe that Limbaugh and the rest of the leaders of the Republicans will ever be silenced, makes for great headlines on Newsmax and Worldnet.. but in reality it will never happen.

The challenge for the Liberal community is to figure out how to counter this stuff.. not silence it.
  13. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Is this the best retort you can conjure up after getting your ass kicked from the start of this thread forward? THIS???

Wow... do you ever you grow more and more flustered and frustrated with each passing day.

We'll let you get back to blaming everything on this fictional "liberal" corporate media now... Whatever lazy explanation helps you get drowsy at night.
  14. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Well, they kinda did.... It happened in early Nov.
  15. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Counter it? wtf? This is music to my ears. Darryl, our enemies have been crushed and driven before us. Now all we need is the lamentations of their women...

and you wanna counter it?
  16. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Not sure what you mean, but instead of trying to silence talk radio, the Dems need to do a better job on the airwaves...
  17. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Fairness doctrine was introduced in the late 40s and revoked in the late 80s by the right-wing and has lead to a rush of propaganda in media. No pun intended but there you go.

I'm all in favor of restoring it. I think even the looniest right-wingers agrees that the 50s were a less angry time in this country.

Also LOL at calling liberals pussies. Biggest pussies I know are right-wingers who always lose their arguments or resort to name-calling. Good show there.
  18. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Learn your history - it was previously regulated by law. In best conservative fashion, I suggest we return to the way things used to be.

Considering the amount of incendiary lies and distortions posited by right-wing media it's probably in the public interest to re-regulate it.

Fairness Doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  19. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

This is 100% accurate.
  20. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I agree. You've now clogged up this thread with three posts in a row. I'm going to have to invoke the Patsfan fairness doctrine and make you wait for three opposing views in a row before you can say any more:p