PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cry me a river: Denver fans feel BB insulted Broncos by going for it on 4th down

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect from a fanbase who calls the Patriots cheaters for spygate after their own team got caught for the same thing in 2009?

They call the Pats cheaters :rolleyes: Out of ALL 32 Franchises they should talk the least. Salary Cap 1996-98? Does it ring a bell?

They are so justified and right ! Those bunch of cheating sons a B............:eek: Oh am I posting in Patriots forum again..sh!#

That has got to be one of the most idiotic threads I've seen in a while. Do they really not know enough about football to know that a) it was a looong FG attempt, b) there's a good chance that a punt would only gain 17 yards of field position, and c) a first down practically seals the game?

Agree or disagree with the decision from a strategic standpoint, but "insulting" the Broncos wasn't even on the table. Morons.

To be fair a good number of them disagree with the OP

Good call, I read this thread earlier today and forgot to post it here.

To be fair a good number of them disagree with the OP

Yes. There were a number of level headed replies, but the OP just wouldn't let it go. Here he is insulting the entire Pats nation while moaning about being insulted. :confused2:

Last edited:
Yes. There were a number of level headed replies, but the OP just wouldn't let it go. Here he is insulting the entire Pats nation while moaning about being insulted. :confused2:

Every fan base has it's idiots, including us unfortunately

Re: Cry me a river.

LOOOOL! I didn't realize that the Broncos fanbase was an extension of the Jets and Bills. Like seriously, do people just make mountains out of anthills for the fun of it? People overreact over the stupidest things. These guys need a backbone.

BILL went for it because he respected Manning's abilities, not because he wanted to shove them in the face. As you can see Manning and the Broncos came pretty damn close to geting a few more TDs. Dumb threads, dumbs fans, I'm not even mad.

LOOOOL! I didn't realize that the Broncos fanbase was an extension of the Jets and Bills. Like seriously, do people just make mountains out of anthills for the fun of it? People overreact over the stupidest things. These guys need a backbone.

BILL went for it because he respected Manning's abilities, not because he wanted to shove them in the face. As you can see Manning and the Broncos came pretty damn close to geting a few more TDs. Dumb threads, dumbs fans, I'm not even mad.

It's kind of funny because no matter how many times different people point out that there were very legitimate reasons to go for it on 4th down, he refuses to acknowledge or discuss any of those reasons ... and then just keeps repeating himself, insisting that there was no valid reason to attempt to go for a first down.

He says he started the thread to have a discussion, but to anybody who disagrees with his viewpoint it's as if he's covering his ears and shouting out 'I can't hear you, I can't hear you'...

Clearly those fans who are saying that haven't watched any of the pats-colts games the past few years. BB has seen Manning take that team back wayyyy too many times.

I find it funny that our organization is the only target for these kind of things. Our organization is always blasted by other fans as "classless, arrogant, running up the score, etc."

The organization, players, and fans don't care what they think. Our motto is winning and thats what we do. We aren't here to play flag football and cry when things don't go our way. Bill and the organization is all about business. Its really nothing personal about what we do.

Yes, but ultimately, he wants to WIN, WIN, WIN. Nothing else!

Bingo! You got Bingo!! There are only 3 or 4 teams in the league he does that against. The Manning Brothers, Rodgers and Brees. Knuckleheads can't tell the difference from being respected and being dissed.

Originally Posted by InElwayWeTrust
I've never wanted an athlete to be seriously harmed as much as I did on that play....

Same if your talking about today. When he got sacked his leg started twisting and was hoping the karma bug would shove it so far up Bill's butt but alas, no dice.

Stay classy, Denver fans.

From that thread, I've gathered that a small subset of their fans find the most insulting plays that they've ever endured to be:

1) When the Patriots punted when they weren't 'supposed to'
2) When the Patriots didn't punt when they were 'supposed to'

Anyone who has a problem with either of those plays is a butthurt crybaby with no understanding of strategy/playing to win the game.

Last edited:
I'm sure these broncos fans were complaining when Shannon Sharpe called the national guard....

ROFL

Beliichick shows his enormous respect for Manning by going for it on 4th down, most patriot fans are outraged, and Denver fans think we insulted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back