PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

* "Crushing" Kade Weston!! *

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs to die

It certainly does.

Debris have poisoned it with unfathomable ~ and irredeemable ~ vapidity.

We've got Zips in the Wire.

Mods, please take this not only as an OP's blessing, but as a fervent request:

"Dump everything you've got left on my Pod!! I say again, expend all remaining in my Perimeter!! It's a lovely ****ing war. Bravo Six out."

Warren looked much better last night against the 1's than Kade did against the 2's and 3's/

Oh well, we let a diamond go among the mud. Pray pat nation that he does not go to a divisional rival team.

Even if I believed in prayer, I wouldn't feel the need to use it for sparing us from Kade Wseton.

This is a guy who Brother Mayo and I are both very high on. He's the guy that, at FootBallsFuture, last spring, Rabbi'sSon and I ~ this was months before our blow up ~ were maybe the only ones who'd even HEARD of the guy, and were both pumped about:

#66 ~ "Crushing" Kade Weston ~ 6.5/315

im75ej3g.jpg

Kade Weston is raw as hell, and would need a year or two to develop and unleash his potential, but his rare fusion of Size, Power, Brute Strength, Speed, and startling Agility for a man of his Immensity offers the capacity to be an utterly destructive FORCE.

And this is not Athlete Who Can't Play.

His FootBall skills are exceptional as well: His performance in the Positional Drills at the 2010 Combine literally drew applause!! :rocker:

He's got a long ways to go, but I liked what I saw against the Jaguars, and even though he's currently #427 on the D Line Depth Chart, I believe that his potential is immense.

Anyone have any thoughts on this young Beast? :cool:

i love these "hey, look at me" threads. Your so smart you should be a scout for a pro team

No doubt "Crushing" Kade Weston was crushed by this news.

i love these "hey, look at me" threads. Your so smart you should be a scout for a pro team

Actually, considering that Weston hadn't done a damned thing up to that point ~ and STILL hasn't, I'm sorry to say ~ it was clearly a "Hey, look at Kade Weston" thread...But it doesn't surprise me that that simple point was lost on YOU. :rolleyes:

Smarter than YOU, bub. You ever HEAR of Will Yeatman, before I pointed him out to you?? :bricks:

"I believe that his potential is immense"

What, specifically, about that doesnt make sense? Just because Weston was cut doesnt mean he doesnt have tremendous potential and can't be a great player, only that it's not going to be with the Pats right now. There are PLENTY of great players, some even Hall of Famers, that were cut and/or didnt blossom immediately.

For the record, how many prospects do you post information about because you think they might turn into something special? It actually take some testicular fortitude to openly speak about something you believe in, taking pot shots at people while they appear to be down, not so much.

"Tis far better to graciously acknowledge the success of others than to be driven by the egotistical premise of self anointment."

-The Other Man-

Heh!! IF "Crushing" Kade Weston was a mistake on my part ~ and it's still too early to tell, thank you very much ~ then he was neither my FIRST...nor my LAST. :cool:

Do you bitter trolls have...a POINT?? :snob:

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

~ The MAN. :cool:

What, specifically, about that doesnt make sense? Just because Weston was cut doesnt mean he doesnt have tremendous potential and can't be a great player, only that it's not going to be with the Pats right now. There are PLENTY of great players, some even Hall of Famers, that were cut and/or didnt blossom immediately.

For the record, how many prospects do you post information about because you think they might turn into something special? It actually take some testicular fortitude to openly speak about something you believe in, taking pot shots at people while they appear to be down, not so much.

There's nothing wrong with pimping a player, IMO. When the player doesn't pan out, though, expect to take some ribbing.

Great Words, Brother Snake...and Thanks. :cool:

Kade Weston was clearly a Long Shot.

Everybody knew that.

And when one makes Calls on Long Shots, one is ECSTATIC if one gets one out of FIVE right, much less one out of TWO.

He's not the first Long Shot that I've gotten behind, and he won't be the LAST. :cool:

And God Forbid I should ever lower myself to the level of those whose lives are so utterly Bereft that they have nothing better to do with their time than dig up old posts and criticize their Betters ~ those who have the Vision AND Testicular Fortitude to MAKE Calls such as these...Vision and Testicular Fortitude that these debris clearly lack. :D

Great Words, Brother Snake...and Thanks. :cool:

Kade Weston was clearly a Long Shot.

Everybody knew that.

And when one makes Calls on Long Shots, one is ECSTATIC if one gets one out of FIVE right, much less one out of TWO.

He's not the first Long Shot that I've gotten behind, and he won't be the LAST. :cool:

And God Forbid I should ever lower myself to the level of those whose lives are so utterly Bereft that they have nothing better to do with their time than dig up old posts and criticize their Betters ~ those who have the Vision AND Testicular Fortitude to MAKE Calls such as these...Vision and Testicular Fortitude that these debris clearly lack. :D

Offthegrid, only time will tell whether you are right or wrong about mr. Weston. In the meantime thank you for your posts as they are thoroughly entertaining and informative and I am often reminded of hunter Thompson when reading them. I mean that as a compliment as I am a fan of his work.

Offthegrid, only time will tell whether you are right or wrong about mr. Weston.

In the meantime thank you for your posts as they are thoroughly entertaining and informative and I am often reminded of hunter Thompson when reading them. I mean that as a compliment as I am a fan of his work.

Those who perpetrate that they care nothing for the words of others are lying. I only write for a small fraction of the audience ~ the thoughtfull, the gracious, and the kind ~ but I most certainly DO hope to win their ~ your ~ approval...Otherwise, why bother?? I'd simply keep my thoughts to myself.

You are very gracious, Brother Downey, and I thank you, sir. :cool:

OTG takes so much crap for the exact reason that I love his posts. He is the master of hyperbole. Hell, he is the Grand Master of hyperbole. He can take a UDFA and make him sound like the second coming of LT.

Who cares if he's wrong sometimes? Everybody is wrong sometimes. It doesn't make him more wrong because of his expressive and impressive language.

Someone who posts the same boring crap "I like Kade Weston", is just as wrong as OTG, they just aren't as interestingly wrong.

I don't care if OTG is wrong every time. His posts are informative and fun!

Keep on hyper-bowlin' OTG!!!!

So now, because I've called you on your garbage, you're calling me gay?? :rolleyes:

Come out to the coast, and I'll give you a chance to say that to my face, my gutless InterNet chum.

My favorite part of the Kade Weston experience was when you "called me on my garbage" when I had the audacity to question whether Weston had actually done anything. Then you got all homophobic and wanted to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes