PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

* "Crushing" Kade Weston!! *

Status
Not open for further replies.
As initially noted, "Crushing" Kade Weston has a ways to go. That should be expected, considering that he missed his rookie year, and considering that everybody just got into camp a few weeks ago.

Nobody's suggesting that he's about to fill Richard Seymour's shoes, this year. ;)

But considering that he is a virtual rookie, he played extremely effectively against the stout Jaguars O Line, often taking on double blocking, and freeing up his mates to make plays.

He played his role.

And he played it well.

And he is only just getting started.

Unlike certain fans, hereabouts, Coach Bill The Great understands that progress is a process: Very few players hit the ground at 60 Miles Per Hour.

And he's off to a damned good start. :cool:

Classy. :rolleyes:

Unprovoked snide remarks are a pathetic substitute for defending your position.

You challenged him, and he answered the challenge.

Be a man and get over it.

I'm confused. What position am I "defending"? I thought I made it pretty clear that I have not seen Weston do anything this year.

I'm not "challenging" anyone. I want to know why people think he should be on the team. This is a football discussion forum. If we're going to discuss whether Weston should be on the team this year, the logical thing is to ask what he's done this year.

If you are a Weston fan, that's fine. It's quite okay. If he hasnt done anything this year, it's nothing to take personally. But if it's something that offends you, you probably should stay away from Kade Weston threads.

The bottom line is this. I haven't seen Weston do anything this year. If you have, either tell me what it is, or tell me you just regurgitate Reiss, or you like Westons ass, or whatever makes you have that opinion.

That said, I hope he tears **** up today.

Weston's never done anything in the NFL

For those less familiar with Mr. Weston, it's worth noting that he never did much in college, either.

He's a huge, powerful physical specimen who was ranked as one of the top 100 recruits in the country coming out of high school but never lived up to expectations. He was mostly a rotational player at Georgia, a solid run stopper without a lot of explosion or quickness off the snap. And last year, the Pats didn't simply IR Weston but chose the "waived-injured" track, giving the rest of the league the chance to take him off their hands.

I'm very glad to hear the positive reports on him this TC, but a little puzzled by the excitement in this thread. :confused2:

For those less familiar with Mr. Weston, it's worth noting that he never did much in college, either.

He's a huge, powerful physical specimen who was ranked as one of the top 100 recruits in the country coming out of high school but never lived up to expectations. He was mostly a rotational player at Georgia, a solid run stopper without a lot of explosion or quickness off the snap. And last year, the Pats didn't simply IR Weston but chose the "waived-injured" track, giving the rest of the league the chance to take him off their hands.

I'm very glad to hear the positive reports on him this TC, but a little puzzled by the excitement in this thread. :confused2:

Ahhhh....

That, ladies and gents, is a solid, well-considered Argument against Weston.

Well done.

I'm confused. What position am I "defending"? I thought I made it pretty clear that I have not seen Weston do anything this year.

I'm not "challenging" anyone. I want to know why people think he should be on the team. This is a football discussion forum. If we're going to discuss whether Weston should be on the team this year, the logical thing is to ask what he's done this year.

If you are a Weston fan, that's fine. It's quite okay. If he hasnt done anything this year, it's nothing to take personally. But if it's something that offends you, you probably should stay away from Kade Weston threads.

The bottom line is this. I haven't seen Weston do anything this year. If you have, either tell me what it is, or tell me you just regurgitate Reiss, or you like Westons ass, or whatever makes you have that opinion.

That said, I hope he tears **** up today.

In the Jax game, one play that stood out to me was Weston collapsing the pocket on a play the Richard got one of his two sacks. Richard did very little on the play except get held up at the line of scrimmage, Weston was 5 yards in the backfield and flushed out the QB to Richard.

If you have, either tell me what it is, or tell me you just regurgitate Reiss, or you like Westons ass, or whatever makes you have that opinion.

So now, because I've called you on your garbage, you're calling me gay?? :rolleyes:

Come out to the coast, and I'll give you a chance to say that to my face, my gutless InterNet chum.

So now, because I've called you on your garbage, you're calling me gay?? :rolleyes:

Come out to the coast, and I'll give you a chance to say that to my face, my gutless InterNet chum.

But Weston DOES have a nice ass

But Weston DOES have a nice ass

Ok, Ok!! Point TAKEN!!
jester.gif

Look, I'm not calling you gay, nor do I consider it an insult, nor do I care if you are. I see a lot of people giving Weston a chance to make the team. Nothing he has done has stood out to me. I'm not trying to make an argument that he should not make the team.

I'm just asking why people think he should be on he team. Weston is not on my 53, nor is Warren. Halftime over

I am sure sometime during his current football career there was at least one fan of Kade Weston that exhibits characteristics of a homosexual

...not that there is anything wrong with that: cool:......

Last edited:
I didn't see Weston do much of anything again. I paid close attention to him this game, and he was certainly not being double teamed. Is my assessment off for this game? Did I miss anything? I don't have DVR, so its possible I missed something. Thanks.

Player of the game in my book

Incredible talent, three OL were blocking him. Dude is a man.

is this sarcasm? i didn't see him in the game

Go watch the tape. Tape tells no lie. You were probably looking at Carter and missed the real star. BTW, Carter did not record a tackle. Stats don't tell the whole story.

Go watch the tape. Tape tells no lie. You were probably looking at Carter and missed the real star. BTW, Carter did not record a tackle. Stats don't tell the whole story.

ill take your word for it, just the last few pages had the mood of joking instead of seriousness so i was confused as to which you where speaking with

If I told you he was breathing fire at the oline would you believe that too?

ill take your word for it, just the last few pages had the mood of joking instead of seriousness so i was confused as to which you where speaking with

You've been had

This thread needs to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes