Crowdnoisegate: The YouTube Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The colts need to be sanctioned for this, interesting to see if Easterbrook and King hop on the bandwagon and indicate that their superbowl run was "tainted".. betcha nothing happens though.

I would coin this
Not so quiet strength (this could be much better)
something to play off his book quiet strength

For all the talk about Dungy from his own mouth about the importance of class and the image of the NFL

how does this make the NFL look dungy?
your team can't get the crowd to make enough noise so you use a crowd noise CD??
class...

Nice touch Dung (dunje)

They don't have a first round pick...it was traded to San Francisco as they traded up to draft Tony Ugoh.

And Goodell's options for us were either a 1st or our 2nd and 3rd right? So since they don't have their 1st they'd probably lose their 2nd and 3rd. Although piping in crowd noise affects the current game while the camera affected games in the future. The offense against the Colts will probably be more damning, if they're found guilty.

2nd and 3rd this year and 1st next year? I wouldn't be surprised especially since Goodell wanted to make an example out of us so no one else pulls this stuff.

I understand there are other threads about this and I am sensitive to repeat threads on a subject. However, I felt there should be a separate thread that starts at least with the simple video evidence of what everyone is talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHQTcFQEMXo

Isn't this a link to the other thread?

Sorry, I've corrected the link.

We really need a catchy name for this thing to get some legs!

I can't click on youtube, what does it show?

The fans at the game and players would be able to tell you right away if something was awry.

Well there is certainly something strange going on. If this happened in the stadium (not caused by some weird broadcasting issue) a Pats member must have picked it up. If they did, I don't expect them to push the issue.

The Colts should be forced to give up their first round draft choice.

The Colts should be forced to give up their first round draft choice.

They don't have a first round pick...it was traded to San Francisco as they traded up to draft Tony Ugoh.

it will be swept under the rug and ESPN will call it gamesmanship

that makes room for creativity.

flogging polian!

What a bunch of fake angels and sneaky hypocrites!

Can we please get this thread sticky'd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back