PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crowder On Ryan: “I’d Have Beat The Hell Out of That Big Old Joker”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Rex Ryan ever heard the phrase "Don't let your mouth write a check your butt can't cash"??? :confused:

Has Rex Ryan ever heard the phrase "Don't let your mouth write a check your butt can't cash"??? :confused:

I think Ryan's butt can cash a LOT of cheques, heheh.

.....meanwhile, the Patriots keep their heads down, work hard and stock up on THREE 2010 2nd round picks.

Nope. The Patriots are right in the thick of the "sh!t talking":

Moss, Welker, Adalius Thomas, and Ben Jarvus Green-Ellis must have missed the silent smirk memo.... because they've all been up to their neck in the trash talking.

Moss and Welker giving press conferences about how much better than 2007 the Pats offense will be... and discussing their "stranglehold" on the AFC East.

Adalius "boy based on what Joey Porter has done, I am ROBBING Robert Kraft" Thomas, and Ben Jarvus "how the f do I feel like I am accomplished enough to run my mouth?" Green-Ellis on the other hand, have been busily filling Dolphin bulletin boards by telling Dolphin players how "lucky they were to have won so many games last season".

Florida Sports Buzz: Skeptics have Miami Dolphins bristling - Sports Buzz - MiamiHerald.com

Seems Channing Crowder had good reason to lash out at the Patriots on Friday (he called them childish, told them to shut up and insulted adversary Matt Light). Crowder said Patriots players Adalius Thomas and BenJarvus Green-Ellis told him the Dolphins won a lot last season because they were lucky.

Don't BS BritPat... far from being "above the fray"... the Pats are as deep in the trash talking **** as any pig in the pen.

And a Dolphins troll makes his comeback appearance. How nice for us.

All you Pat fans are just upset you lost the OTA SB, deal with it.

All you Pat fans are just upset you lost the OTA SB, deal with it.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to videotape OTA's?

Ryan is losing a battle of wits and remarks with a guy who made an ass of himself across the ocean two years ago...and losing badly.

Gotta respect those barbs by Crowder, they are pretty good :D

Last edited:

Moss, Welker, Adalius Thomas, and Ben Jarvus Green-Ellis must have missed the silent smirk memo.... because they've all been up to their neck in the trash talking.

Moss and Welker giving press conferences about how much better than 2007 the Pats offense will be... and discussing their "stranglehold" on the AFC East.

Adalius "boy based on what Joey Porter has done, I am ROBBING Robert Kraft" Thomas, and Ben Jarvus "how the f do I feel like I am accomplished enough to run my mouth?" Green-Ellis on the other hand, have been busily filling Dolphin bulletin boards by telling Dolphin players how "lucky they were to have won so many games last season".

Florida Sports Buzz: Skeptics have Miami Dolphins bristling - Sports Buzz - MiamiHerald.com

Seems Channing Crowder had good reason to lash out at the Patriots on Friday (he called them childish, told them to shut up and insulted adversary Matt Light). Crowder said Patriots players Adalius Thomas and BenJarvus Green-Ellis told him the Dolphins won a lot last season because they were lucky.

Don't BS BritPat... far from being "above the fray"... the Pats are as deep in the trash talking **** as any pig in the pen.

That was bull**** the first time you posted it. Now it's boring bull****.

Zzzzzzzzz.....

Nice to have you back, where have you been, in the can making little rocks out of big rocks?

Hey, it's not a meeting of the minds.

Heh, that's been obvious from the start.

Gotta respect those barbs by Crowder, they are pretty good :D

Respect? He's a Neanderthal. What I want to know is whether he's taking tutorials from Joey Porter. What a couple of dimwit clowns.

Last edited:
Ryan just completely lost the argument and got owned by Crowder. First, Ryan is preaching his team is going to win because of preperation, yet he doesn't even know who the starting MLB for the Miami Dolphins is? However, I'm pretty sure Ryan knows who Crowder, he's just not giving Crowder respect because he's not a star player in the NFL.

Ryan just completely lost the argument and got owned by Crowder. First, Ryan is preaching his team is going to win because of preperation, yet he doesn't even know who the starting MLB for the Miami Dolphins is? However, I'm pretty sure Ryan knows who Crowder, he's just not giving Crowder respect because he's not a star player in the NFL.

I wish Ryan would give Mayo a reason to get pumped up like Crowder is but then again would Jerod need to be?

Wouldn't it be awesome to see Crowder and Tubby Wrecks get into a Joey Porter-Levi Jones style fist fight on the field before the game?

I wish Ryan would give Mayo a reason to get pumped up like Crowder is but then again would Jerod need to be?

Jerod Mayo is a gentleman, a scholar, and a consummate sportsman. He's also a professional. Such nonsense isn't anywhere near his radar screen.

I'd hit this moron Crowder with so many rights he'd be begging his mommy to tell me "mix in a left here and there ,willya?"...that being said, nothing like a moron party starring a Dullpin and a Rat head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes