Not open for further replies.
“I’d Have Beat The Hell Out of That Big Old Joker”

And the English language.....

Who is Channing Crowder?

:)

Last edited:
Hey, it's not a meeting of the minds.

Nice comeback by Crowder, though:

Crowder also took exception with Ryan claiming he hadn’t heard of him.

“Oh, Lord have mercy,” Crowder said. “What’s wrong with him? Now he’s talking about preparation? We play them twice this year. If he wants to be prepared, shouldn’t he know the starting middle
linebackers of his division rival?”

You couldn't script this better for the Pats. Ryan is a walking, talking distraction from football. I'd rather have TO on my team than this guy as a coach. Wow.

Let the Jests and Dolphins have at it!

He another loudmouth dolphins linebacker

when do they get a chance to respond to these things? i only heard about wut Ryan said yesterday, LMAO...

but so far crowder got it

Although trash talking in the media is really won and lost on the playing field, I gotta agree that Crowder is taking Ryan to school in the battle of words. Ryan should really quit while he is behind since he is a head coach getting out-trash talked in the media by a player who apparently resorts to lewd wife jokes to trash talk on the field.

Although trash talking in the media is really won and lost on the playing field, I gotta agree that Crowder is taking Ryan to school in the battle of words. Ryan should really quit while he is behind since he is a head coach getting out-trash talked in the media by a player who apparently resorts to lewd wife jokes to trash talk on the field.

lol, thats a good point, losing to Crowder in a war of words must be quite embarassing

.....meanwhile, the Patriots keep their heads down, work hard and stock up on THREE 2010 2nd round picks.

Who is Channing Crowder?

Somebody that everyone wants to beat the sh*t out of. Just another loser dolphin mouth. Hope the Jets take care of business twice this year on them.:singing: Trailer Trash football team:D :D

Who is Channing Crowder?

Somebody that everyone wants to beat the sh*t out of. Just another loser dolphin mouth. Hope the Jets take care of business twice this year on them.:singing: Trailer Trash football team:D :D

at this point i want the jets to lose more than any team in history....even to the phins

There are no "winners" here.

Just loud mouthed 2009 division losers.

Channing Crowder gave some great interviews last year during the Miami game in London. Seems to be from the Chad Johnson school of not taking smack talk too seriously. Ryan, on the other hand, seems to be attempting to achieve something with all this nonsense.

Man, compared to Ryan, Crowder seems witty and on-point. Says a lot about Ryan...

at this point i want the jets to lose more than any team in history....even to the phins

=============================================

Care to ellaborate why, I can pretty much guess.

I do enjoy the fan rivalry, I enjoy a Jets win over the Pats more then any other. not because I hate the Pats are there fans, because the Pats are the standard and Pat fans hate to lose to the Jets.

Pretty sad when Channing Crowder makes more sense than your head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes