PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crowd Noise vs. SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

AStack75

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I've always thought that the crowd noise at Gillette has been severely lacking at pretty much every game we play that isn't against the Colts.

But last night the crowd was absolutely electric and I hope we can keep that up all season.

Yeah... the crowd was "full throat" last night (I can't talk today and I bet most others that were there can't either).

One of the best moments was when BB came out with the team for the "last warmups" (NOT the "official annoucement" of the team) and the Razor cameras caught him for a few seconds... the limited crowd on hand stopped what they were doing and went bananas.... and then BB actually paused, looked up at the fans and gave a little wave... it was awesome!

I hope that we can keep up the volume all year, too!

I've always thought that the crowd noise at Gillette has been severely lacking at pretty much every game we play that isn't against the Colts.

But last night the crowd was absolutely electric and I hope we can keep that up all season.
i thought the crowd was great and the music seemed louder too

I can't remember a time when I was more proud of the Patriots AND the fans... The noise that they made throughout the first half was amazing. I bet that it really made them feel great! It was good that the 1st game after all of that mess was at home... boosts their spirits to know that their fans are still with them:D

I was quite proud when the fans cheered the Injured Charger as he walked off the field... It showed some class and style.... although I did have to explain to my son that they were cheering for him saying that he did a good job in the game (not cheering due to his injury itself :eek: )

i agree : compliments to the crowd

well done !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing