PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crowd noise Sunday V Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having watched the game on TV, I thought the crowd noise was good. Hopefully, we keep it up against Dallas.

I was at the game, and have been to 3 at Gillette (Bruschi's comeback game and the 2006 vs the Colts being the other 2) and this was, by far, the loudest game I have been to. We were in section 142 and the whole section seemed amped up.

Something REALLY needs to be done about the traffic situation, though. It is very frustrating to be sitting in your car in throwing distance of the stadium for a hour before and an hour after the game.

Something REALLY needs to be done about the traffic situation, though. It is very frustrating to be sitting in your car in throwing distance of the stadium for a hour before and an hour after the game.

Parking in the stadium lots is a mistake. Parking in private lots a 15-minute walk from the stadium on Route 1 (in either direction) will get you out quickly after the game.

I was at the game, and have been to 3 at Gillette (Bruschi's comeback game and the 2006 vs the Colts being the other 2) and this was, by far, the loudest game I have been to. We were in section 142 and the whole section seemed amped up.

I have a soultion, go early and stay late. That's what we do. On the way in we were parking about a 1/2 hour after the gps originally said we would and on the way home we beat the estimate. Arived at 12:30 ish and left around 9:30.

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. I went to the game and it sounded good to me, particularly in key situations so I was curious about what others thought. Glad to hear that we did a pretty good job. :rocker::rocker:

It would be nice if the train could arrive earlier to the game and leave just a little bit later as well.

I was quite impressed how loud the crowd came across on TV sunday. Might of helped that it was the Jets as there opponent. For those who were there, was the horn noise used at all?

Just goes to show you what a bunch of band wagoner's were in attendance. Since the Pats have become successful, the crowd has become worse and worse each year.

All it's gonna take is one losing season and I'm gonna have season tickets :D

It wouldn't be worth the poor season, but I want my damn season tickets!!!

Last edited:
For those who were there, was the horn noise used at all?

Yes, and I think it helped get people back to making noise when the defense took the field.

I'm in exile in New Jersey, but count myself lucky to have made this game. I thought it was pretty good noise-wise. I tried my best.

THIS!

It blew my mind. His first catch got a louder cheer than Welkers big gain. Just goes to show you what a bunch of band wagoner's were in attendance. Since the Pats have become successful, the crowd has become worse and worse each year. It costs $40 to park, non stadium lots around the stadium are $50. It took me over two hours to get home and I live 35 minutes away. It literally took me close to an hour to just get out of the parking lot. That's messed up. And yes, the stadium is not configured to contain a lot of crowd noise. That said, it was as loud as Gillette has been in a while. 4:15 game, beautiful weather, many people looked to have a very good buzz on.

I think the fans are just trying to show him support, what is wrong with that?

Parking is expensive, it's true at any pro sports event, get over it.

It took me 1:50 to get home and I live 1:45 away, sit down and relax for an hour after the game, eat some leftover tailgate stuff. Let the traffic lighten up. If it is such a hassle going to the game I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be happy to take your tickets. :idontgetit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back