PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crowd Noise Report: I have to limp around this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Because my foot is just killing me from last night. Since I was in the only 3 sections in the stadium with a metal base, I tried to get things started on every Jax play by just stomping my foot repeatedly, which definitely caught on to people around me by the 2nd half.

The crowd noise, as expected, was awesome.

pats1 said:
Because my foot is just killing me from last night. Since I was in the only 3 sections in the stadium with a metal base, I tried to get things started on every Jax play by just stomping my foot repeatedly, which definitely caught on to people around me by the 2nd half.

Good job. :D

Pats1, you guys were awesome last night. Maybe it was ABC's volume levels - I don't know - but it sounded louder than even the Tampa game.

That crowd was ROCKING. It also looked like they were on their feet a good deal of the time.

The place was rocking.... I dont have a voice and dont expect to recover for at least another day.

G R A Z I E !

nice job !

Even the red seats were pretty full for this game. Rosie Colvin once again was pumping up the crowd.

I could easily tell the crowd was quite into it from my TV at home. Good times, good times.

pats1 said:

Thanks for taking one for the team.:rocker:

Our entire section stood for the whole game... never sat down once and it was very loud.. just the way I like it!!

Crowd on their feet cheering ON EVERY DEFENSIVE DOWN OF THE GAME!

bruschifan1 said:
Our entire section stood for the whole game... never sat down once and it was very loud.. just the way I like it!!

Same thing over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back