PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crowd Noise at Gillette vs Bengals was Legit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this pretty much means the end of the "acoustics" excuse. I'm not going to proffer any congratulations. You shouldn't get congratulated for something you should be doing every game.

On a Sunday at 1 vs Oakland it's a lot different here then a prime time against a 3-0 team when everyone is doubting the team. Crowd was on point. Just how it is here.

Plus I was a little more drunk this time :)

I'll tell you all why....THANK YOU, all you stupid ba$tards that put your season tickets on the exchange.The REAL HARDCORE Patriot fans FILLED the stadium tonight. We all knew from the get. I was sitting in my section alone and hour early just to watch the Cincy reps. I got pics I'll put up. As soon as the 30 minute mark before the game came around the stands were already 3/4's filled. From the start of the game we were on our feet, SCREAMING GODDAMMIT!!!!!! SCREAMING!!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU DO IF YOU ARE A PATRIOT FAN!!!

Yeah!! Tell 'em Joker!! I'm with ya!!

I'll tell you all why....THANK YOU, all you stupid ba$tards that put your season tickets on the exchange.The REAL HARDCORE Patriot fans FILLED the stadium tonight. We all knew from the get. I was sitting in my section alone and hour early just to watch the Cincy reps. I got pics I'll put up. As soon as the 30 minute mark before the game came around the stands were already 3/4's filled. From the start of the game we were on our feet, SCREAMING GODDAMMIT!!!!!! SCREAMING!!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU DO IF YOU ARE A PATRIOT FAN!!!

Where were your seats? I was in 139. It was so awesome those this season tix holder...thanks!!

But there were some empty seats near me and it was still loud

I sat in the north endzone for this game, Sec. 142, 6 rows from the field. Awesome views of the Gronk TD and the Arrington fumble rumble (although an entire beer was poured (accidentally) over my head by the drunks behind me on that play, but I digress). The entire place was rockin'; I got to stand for the whole game (which I love to do, but I don't like to block the people behind me so I go with the flow). This morning I was still hoarse and my ears were still ringing. An all-around successful evening!!

On a Sunday at 1 vs Oakland it's a lot different here then a prime time against a 3-0 team when everyone is doubting the team. Crowd was on point. Just how it is here.

Plus I was a little more drunk this time :)

Not really that different since the Oakland game was (1) the home opener and (2) a tight game. I think it had more to do with the red seats emptying out. As a result, more screaming drunks were in there. That's never a bad thing... unless you want to put a lounge in the end zone.

screaming drunks? I don't drink. I'm a screaming PSYCHO. I want BLOOD. I want "Hulk Smash".Drunks fade out before halftime. Hardcore lifelong Patriot fans are there the full 60 minutes. No friggin' early exits to see goddamned re-runs of the freaking View or American Idol.

I'm watching replays from last night online and wow I did not realize how much we were rocking you could actually hear it on tv. I knew it was loud but we were veryloud. It's totally worth not haveing a voice today.

I agree! Not a dome, but get rid of the lighthouse/bridge and wrap the stands around both sides. Heck, if Kraft wants a pub to go in there, keep the endzone seats where they are, raise the jumbrotron and put the pub in underneath it!! Or just move MacDonalds or whatever the hell is there now.

I sat in the north endzone for this game, Sec. 142, 6 rows from the field. Awesome views of the Gronk TD and the Arrington fumble rumble (although an entire beer was poured (accidentally) over my head by the drunks behind me on that play, but I digress). The entire place was rockin'; I got to stand for the whole game (which I love to do, but I don't like to block the people behind me so I go with the flow). This morning I was still hoarse and my ears were still ringing. An all-around successful evening!!

We Patsfans were in 136 row 4 just to the enemy side of the EZ. Great seats. Enjoyed the Gronk TD and the KO fumble TD return. Didn't enjoy Booger's smirky face. I swear the refs conferred after the Pats TDs to see if there was some kind of delayed flag they could throw.

The only problem with that section is that the men's room there is like a ladies room. Perpetual line to get in and then 5 deep lines behind every urinal. I swear that half of NE has prostate problems taking 5 minutes to whiz.

Had to leave a bit early to catch an American Idol re- run.

Well, I can almost guarantee here is one none of us has ever seen!

Last edited:
To be honest I doubt the Jumbo tron showed a real measurement just being funny I think.
Guinness probably takes it serious though.

Decibel measurements are just a ****-waving contest between Chiefs fans and Seahawks fans anyway. If hte crowd shows up like it did last night, I don't care what the reading was.

Was happy to be there last night screaming. It wasn't exactly watching the Webber/Divac Kings in Arco level of excitement which is my personal measure, but it was loud and it felt like it was affecting their pre-play changes.

Made it to the game last night with my son (thanks to all the season ticket holders who dumped their tickets). We were in section 108, row 32 and it was loud. Throat is a wreck today. Everybody that I could see stood for the whole game. Brady chants were at full voice. The feeling for that first TD drive was electric — seemed like there was no stopping Brady and the offense.

One thing I saw that was great: after Michelle Tafoya finished her postgame interview with Brady, he was still so fired up he sprinted across the field and and ran all the way to the tunnel. I had binoculars on him and I'm sure I saw a smile.

So this pretty much means the end of the "acoustics" excuse. I'm not going to proffer any congratulations. You shouldn't get congratulated for something you should be doing every game.

Wow...tough crowd in this thread ... LOL.

As one who was there and who went to work on 4 hours sleep and was hoarse all day....I'll give this thread a bump.

The Brady Brady Brady chant started in OUR section...227...ask Tunes....we all started bellowing over and over and about 15 seconds in it rippled left and right until the whole stadium rocked...the cement foundation was SHAKING....

PAY-TREE-OTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're the one who was responsible for the concrete dust in my beer.

I want to start a single fan drone delivery service...you park a mile away...strap in...the drone drops you off on a pad right next to the main entrance.Game over, hundreds of drones ferry fans to their cars so they get the eff outta there without waiting 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes