PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crowd Noise at Gillette vs Bengals was Legit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Makes me proud the crowd brought it tonight. We are a spoiled group but tonight showed we are smart too and we showed up when the team needed us.

And after being in Arrowhead and leaving jealous of their crowd I needed that. At one point they even put the deciple level number on the Jumbo we were not close to the 142 in arrowhead but we were a respectable 115 or So.

Last edited:
great support!!

GO PATS!! **** THE HATERS.

Tonight was an all hands on deck game for Patriots Nation and those in attendance certainly did their part.

Nobody circles the wagons like the Pats :)

It was loud!!! My voice is going to be shot tomorrow. What a great night.

Makes me proud the crowd brought it tonight. We are a spoiled group but tonight showed we are smart too and we showed up when the team needed us.

And after being in Arrowhead and leaving jealous of their crowd I needed. At one point the even put the deciple level number on the Jumbo we were not close to the 142 in arrowhead but we were a respectable 115 or So.
My voice e is gone... Definitely the loudest I have ever heard it. We were responsible for a few false starts

And after being in Arrowhead and leaving jealous of their crowd I needed. At one point the even put the deciple level number on the Jumbo we were not close to the 142 in arrowhead but we were a respectable 115 or So.

The big question is where that measurement is taken.

One scary fact that makes me question the way those were measured: since the decibel scale is a logarithmic scale, not a linear one, the difference between 115 dB and 142 dB isn't ~25%.

A 142-dB sound is 500 times more intense than a 115-dB sound. :eek:

The big question is where that measurement is taken.

One scary fact that makes me question the way those were measured: since the decibel scale is a logarithmic scale, not a linear one, the difference between 115 dB and 142 dB isn't ~25%.

A 142-dB sound is 500 times more intense than a 115-dB sound. :eek:
To be honest I doubt the Jumbo tron showed a real measurement just being funny I think.
Guinness probably takes it serious though.

Very impressed with the crowd tonight: best I've heard them in a while. Loved to see the support for Brady after all the BULLspit this week.

my voice hurt so bad right now and will have nothing tomorrow. Crowd was so pumped up. I was afraid it would be a let down. One of the best games in YEARS there IMO when they needed it most.

For those that went...great job guys! Not sure what is sounded like on TV

my voice hurt so bad right now and will have nothing tomorrow. Crowd was so pumped up. I was afraid it would be a let down. One of the best games in YEARS there IMO when they needed it most.

For those that went...great job guys! Not sure what is sounded like on TV

It came through TV big time. Almost got a little misty eyed at the Brady chant. You guys were LOUD through the television

This need to be a thing at every home game. You could feel the team feeding off the crowds energy in the first quarter. Brady couldn't contain his enjoyment. He deserved every !@#$ing chant too. Stop expecting this guy to be your savior and your happiness. Show appreciation for what he has done, is doing and will continue to do for us. It really felt like the Kobe/Lebron MVP chants those guys feed off of. They love it. He will too.

thanks - i saw the game live notwithstanding it was real night here...
BRADY BRADY BRADY chant excited me and i even got up from the couch :)

well done my friends - what an awesome night - simply GREAT ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back