PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cromartie & Kyle Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 tight end set + Welker/Moss is going to give the Jets fits.

Revis will be covering Moss. Welker will probably be getting covered by Wilson and helpers. That leaves Cromartie. Tate is not Boldin.

Last edited:
That leaves Cromartie. Tate is not Boldin.
Which might be an even worse matchup considering Tate is faster than Boldin and Cromartie struggles getting in and out of his brakes.

Which might be an even worse matchup considering Tate is faster than Boldin and Cromartie struggles getting in and out of his brakes.

Cromartie's problems with Boldin were having to deal with his size and strength, and the fact that Boldin is a hell of a receiver. I'm not saying that Tate won't be able to get open, because only time will tell, but people here are jumping to a lot of conclusions based upon one game for each team.

Cromartie's problems with Boldin were having to deal with his size and strength, and the fact that Boldin is a hell of a receiver. I'm not saying that Tate won't be able to get open, because only time will tell, but people here are jumping to a lot of conclusions based upon one game for each team.

True. Cromartie matches up better against Tate. But the guys who will have problems are the Safeties, against the slot guys Welker and Edelman, and the big TEs.

I missed the second Pats -Jets game last year. What did Belichick and BoB do against them?

Too early to determine who is better or who will be a better NFL player. All we know is McCourty had a better game.

I have to admit, it was nice to see them pick on Wilson. Welcome to the NFL rookie. O.K., one game down, and McCourty was better. I'm digging that, to be honest. :)

Revis will be covering Moss. Welker will probably be getting covered by Wilson and helpers. That leaves Cromartie. Tate is not Boldin.

Yeah, but Tate also isn't Aikens. There are also a couple of young stud TEs that will be in the mix.:)

True. Cromartie matches up better against Tate. But the guys who will have problems are the Safeties, against the slot guys Welker and Edelman, and the big TEs.

I missed the second Pats -Jets game last year. What did Belichick and BoB do against them?

Welker had 15 catches for 192 yards.

If Wilson needs help with Welker (and he will) and Revis gets any deep help at all on Moss, that would somewhat limit jets ability to blitz.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the tight ends as well.

Gronk will be the huge mismatch, and I won't discount a big role for Kevin Faulk catching swing passes, if he doesn'r always have to stay in to block.

I see a lot of quick three-step-drop, hit the guy on inside slant kind of routes working all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back