PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

<crickets chirping>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Fungi

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
this has to be the quietest week yet...where are all the Dolphin masochists?

give us time, give us time. I explained my reasons for why my Dolphins will beat your evil Patriots one thread above. We WILL win on Sunday.

GREAT post by you; I copied it and when down to the local paper mill to get it run off as toilet paper, best thing I could think to use it as because all of Aqua's posts are lining cat litter boxes in Massachusetts already.

You are a buffoon, just like chico Aqua and the douchebag from the Uk who have been hanging around here lately...........

Are we supposed to say "WE WILL BEAT YOU GUYS?" The Dolphins are what they are (an 0-6 team building for 2008) and the Patriots are what they are (perrinial Super Bowl contenders.) And for the first time, you guys might get a title without cheating the entire season.

I am looking more forward to the game in Foxboro in Decemeber because John Beck will be playing in that one.

Are we supposed to say "WE WILL BEAT YOU GUYS?" The Dolphins are what they are (an 0-6 team building for 2008) and the Patriots are what they are (perrinial Super Bowl contenders.) And for the first time, you guys might get a title without cheating the entire season.

I am looking more forward to the game in Foxboro in Decemeber because John Beck will be playing in that one.

nah

mostly reflecting on how few Dolphin fans have come through thus far. We see a steady stream of Colts fans, Chargers fans, Cowboy fans and others, but you don't count as you aren't a weekly smack talker. You manage to spread it out through the entire year...

Oh yeah! John Beck is the new flavor the month for Aqua? First he has man love for Culpepper and says he is better than Brady. Then he talks about how he knew he wouldn't be any good after the 06 season. He then kisses Trent Green's ass, praising him. And what does Trent do? He sucks the house out. Now its John Beck. Let me guess, Is he the next Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? Is he going to be the best QB you've had since Marino?

Poor Aqua, he's looking forward to a ****ing game in December, got that one circled on the old schedule as what, Becks coming out party?

The Dolphins are already waving the white towel for the season, trading away Chambers; can Taylor and Thomas be far behind? Why not, who'd want to be a member of that sinking ship, the SS Doofins.

Maybe you should bring back that stool sample of a coach who beat the Patriots on that Monday night game afew years ago to cap off a brilliant 2-14 campaign.........................

Last edited:
I am looking more forward to the game in Foxboro in Decemeber

Me too. Can you say more snow fireworks?!

allsporttedybruschisnow.jpg

Poor Aqua, he's looking forward to a ****ing game in December, got that one circled on the old schedule as what, Becks coming out party?

The Dolphins are already waving the white towel for the season, trading away Chambers; can Taylor and Thomas be far behind? Why not, who'd want to be a member of that sinking ship, the SS Doofins.

Maybe you should bring back that stool sample of a coach who beat the Patriots on that Monday night game afew years ago to cap off a brilliant 2-14 campaign.........................

No, I'm looking forward to this week's game because it's you guys and I want to destroy you. But I am more looking forward to the games that Johm Beck is starting because he is the future.

No need to answer the rest of what you wrote, just moot garbage.

Still in mommy's basement listening to Marilyn Manson and playing with Mr. Ralphie, very difficult to face the sunlight these days.. dark rooms listening to mood music works well.

Explain how it's moot garbage; trading away Chambers is not a symbolic white flag?

The Dolphins are dreadful, easily the 2rd or 3rd worst team in the NFL.

Funny, some moron said last year they had a legit shot at the AFC East Championship.

You tool.

No, I'm looking forward to this week's game because it's you guys and I want to destroy you. But I am more looking forward to the games that Johm Beck is starting because he is the future.

No need to answer the rest of what you wrote, just moot garbage.

First WaterBoy told us here last year that the Phins new FA QB was 'better than Brady'. I kid you not. He actually said that.
Then this year, he waxed exctatic about the arrival of saviour Trent Green even after I and others told him Green was one more concussion away from La La Land. (Good luck Trent. Retire now and stay healthy as a geezer.)
Now the latest is a boy crush on Johm (sic) Beck, The QB Of The Future!
The insanity never ends.

AQWAAAAAAH, Just wait till next year. I know the fins will be going to the SB. Right. :rofl:

There just having an off year or ten.

Last edited:
Aqwaaah, if your out there (well i know your OUT THERE) what has happened to the fhins can happen to the best of franchises. Look at the Boston Celtics. They were much more succesfull in basketball them Miami EVER was in football and they just can't make it back. Its been 21 years since the last title. I guess sometimes that just happens to an organization for what ever reason they fall and can't get up again. I'm writing this because your such a die hard fan. Well you could be dieing hard till your middle aged.

Last edited:
Explain how it's moot garbage; trading away Chambers is not a symbolic white flag?

Funny, some moron said last year they had a legit shot at the AFC East Championship.

You tool.

Yeah, in 2005, they did have a shot. A lot changed in 2006 between the Pats getting everyone and their mom while the Fins defense completely collapsed. I know the Dolphins are giving up on the year, that's obvious. I was just saying that most of your post is toilet elemnatary humor so there was no need for me to read it.

It must REALLY suck to know that your team and org has simply quit on the season. No viscerial football interest for the season, period. What's worse is that the Phins org has shown no, absolutely no ability to reverse the course of a dying franchise. QB after QB, HC after HC. Disaster. I must admit that I never thought that the Phins fans would pine for the 'Good Ol' Wanny Days". Go figure.

Wait, I guess there's always Dolphins flag Football to follow.

Last edited:
What are you talking about Aqua? The Dolphins won the last game of the regular season in 2005 to go 9-7, which gave you hope for 2006 (we've been over this 9,000 ****ing times regarding that victory in that it was flawed, but you hung your 2006 hopes on it nevertheless).

The Patriots went out in 2007 and got "everyone" (including Welker and Morris), and your defense is worse now that ever.

In short, you've got your years mixed up.

Get with the program clambrain.

Why you continue to be a fan of such a pitiful, pathetic, we could give a crap less about our fanbase franchise is beyond my comprehesion.

It all started with your mancrush on Marino.

I suggest for your overall mental health you develop a crush on someone who plays on a halfway decent team.

You remind me of someone who keeps running headfirst into a brick wall, never getting through, yet continually trying to prove that you can. Your team sucks, has sucked for a long time and will suck for a long time.

Life is too short to be miserable, find another team or a hobby. You live in Washington, why you do not follow the local team is beyond me. I live in Massachusetts, have followed the Patriots all my life, have ZERO interest in any other team, hate them all to be frank................

Double G, I'd have to say that the Dolphins are easily THE worst team in the NFL. At least the Rams have an excuse--they're racked with injuries.

As you like to say Double G.........Keep up the mediocre work AquaWelch4Ever, you're very entertaining and amusing. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes