PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crennel to Chiefs as defensive coordinator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
per the Cleveland Plain Dealer

Former Browns coach Romeo Crennel is convalescing from successful hip replacement surgery and weighing an offer to become the defensive coordinator of the Kansas City Chiefs.

The Chiefs are holding the position open for Crennel, who is waiting to learn exactly how long his rehabilitation process will keep him out. The Chiefs may have enticed Crennel a little bit more by trading for New England linebacker Mike Vrabel.

Whether or not Crennel accepts, he has decided not to remain with the Browns in an unspecified role offered by...

He could help there defense as bad as it has been. Funny how any coach who works with BB keeps getting grabbed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
.............link?

Thanks for the link. I'm going to like following the Chiefs and Broncos, I think. It's going to make for a very, very interesting offseason.

I do agree about a interesting off season around the league. There are still some big namnes out there. Peppers and Lewis and I here Cutler is ticked off in Denver after that trade talk earlier. Sorry but I can't stand the Bronco's.

"The highest-priced change, according to sources, involves [Mangini] moving the team's video department from the first floor to the second to be closer to the coaching offices."

Also I heard he installed soft-serve machines in every bathroom stall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back