Welcome to PatsFans.com

Creeping Neo-Fascism

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Dec 21, 2005.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Bush and his Party have blatantly violated the clear, specific, and explicit laws of the Constitution as well as its entire spirit from the beginning when the Party members on the Supreme Court overturned the explicit laws on how a disputed election for President is to be resolved in the Congress. He now blatantly violates the once sacred Amendment IV of the Bill of Rights of the Constitution and blatantly asserts he has all the Constitutional authority to do that and all the rest and, by obvious implication, anything he decides to do.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]This is not the Secret Tyranny I have lived through my entire life in America (since birth in Miami, Florida, January 14, 1937). This is Blatant Tyranny hidden only by the thinnest veil of Big Lies and obfuscation that only the very ignorant believe. We are literally staring in the face of the Neo-Fascist Tyranny in America (the giant police state ruling over giant corporations and other concentrations of power hidden only by a veil of empty democratic forms and dead rhetoric about freedom).[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Bush II has proudly and defiantly thrown the gauntlet of Despotic Tyranny into our faces in this vast Media Propaganda Campaign this week. He is utterly convinced that the American people will stare into that face of Tyranny and applaud its dictates and spying and mass murders and tortures.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]I fear he is right and I am certain this is a great turning point for us Americans, a moment of fateful and fearful commitment. If he is not now driven from office in utter disgrace by massive outrage at his blatant Tyranny, but instead is allowed to continue building his blatant Despotism, then the gravely weakened Spirit of Freedom will die in America, we will live on in the ruins of the empty forms of Constitutional Democracy, and the iron cage of the totalitarian secret police state will close ever more painfully and fiercely around us.[/font]

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig6/douglas5.html

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

"...then the gravely weakened Spirit of Freedom will die in America, we will live on in the ruins of the empty forms of Constitutional Democracy, and the iron cage of the totalitarian secret police state will close ever more painfully and fiercely around us."

This is what bothers me the most. It's not because I want everyone to agree with me. I expect most would disagree with a lot of what I believe. Politically, people like me are seen as outsiders and obsolete dreamers in a political and social environment that resembles nothing that the authors of the Constitution intended. I won't vote for Democrats or Republicans and have often been told I'm wasting my vote. Part of me regrets not voting for Kerry to get rid of Bush, but he would have turned out to be another version of the same old thing.

What really bothers me, though, is the Orwellian themes the national discourse has taken on. The manipulation of language by the government and the media seems to have completely sedated the people into a flacid complacency and a sort of sub-conscious disapproval of the events without the desire to actually do anything. Our willingness to plunge into personal debt reflects the nation's willingness to build the national debt and trade deficit, as if the two were separate. Individually, we are self-indulgent, self-denying, and extremely short-sighted. Our children have televisions in their bedrooms and the back seats of the mini-vans and SUV's. Why shouldn't the government reflect the same attitudes. The cycle is vicious and needs to be broken.

3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +116 / 10 / -15

#37 Jersey

lewrockwell might as well go to the website IHATEAMERICA.com

Ultrta liberal pinko commies disguised as libertarians

4. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Most hard core leftists are anti-American communists who wish to see their country mirror that of a Cuba or France.

5. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

And most hard core Bush right have a serious issue with the US constitution, using their fear of an unseen enemy as Machiavellian justification for the dismantling of what millions of freedom loving Americans fought and died for throughout the course of our great nations history... in a way not too dissimilar from the emergence of fascism.

The reich/right love their country like a a child loves its mommy - mommy can do no wrong. While the independant, free thinking progressives in america love their country like a mother loves its child, aiming to set it straight when it goes astray.

6. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well now you know how we felt during the Clinton years.

7. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

So you are conceding that Bush is as bad as Clinton? Thats quite a drop in standards, wouldn't you say? What ever happened to restoring morality to the White House? Oh...just another empty campaign slogan. Got it.

The Blame Clinton First crowd cracks me up. :singing:

8. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

no,no,no. You say Clinton was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I say he was the most morally bankrupt President in the history of this nation. President Bush, on the other hand has made our country stronger.

9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wrong--Clinton made our country a target by showing the terrorists that we are weak and innefective. During Clintons reign of terror, every time the US or US property was attacked, Clinton backed off. That told the terrorists that we lacked resolve---just look at the Black hawk down incident. If Bush were President, Somolia would have been reduced to ashes for killing 18 of our Marines. Period!

10. Zuma

Zuma Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Are we not lacking resolve by not pursuing OBL any longer?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  11. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I dont know where your getting this info from--But it is a well documented FACT that OBL was within our grasp during Clintons Presidency. Special forces were ready to grab im. All they were waiting for was Clintons OK. Did it ever come????NO!!!!!CLINTON WAS TOO BUSY AT A CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT TO BE BOTHERED!!!

12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

The Old Bag Barbara Boxer Wants To Impeach The President For Defending The Country.

Lahey, Pelosi, Reid, Kerry, Gore, Boxer, Dean, ect, ect, not one of them are fit to carry GW Bush's dirty laundry.

America Is At War, our enemy all over the world are trying their best to find a way to slaughter another 3000 of us, right here in our country, again.

GW Bush is doing his best to PREVENT it.

13. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,473 / 22 / -15

Disable Jersey

Utter bilge and fantasy by left wing anti-American haters.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

Arabs were running all over America getting ready for 9/11 all through the Nineties.
    While they were learning how to fly but not land, while they were laying their plans to slaughter 3000 human beings The President, Bill Clinton was down in Marthas Vineyard shacking up with Carly Simon.

The "Neo Lib Dingobats" like to say 9/11 happened on Bush's watch, true it did, but the plans for 9/11 were laid all through the nineties on "The Clinton Watch"

The Clinton watch wouldn't dare to "OFFEND AN ARAB"

15. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Its nice to see that someone knows whats really going on.

16. OhExaulted1

OhExaulted1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +859 / 22 / -33

#15 Jersey

I love how you quote BlackHawk down as if it we're the only time a cut & run strategy has been invoked.

What happened after the barracks in Beruit we're bombed? We left. That was during the Reagan years. Where's you're outcry for the 250 soldiers we lost there?

17. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,473 / 22 / -15

Disable Jersey

Bingo!
    One more step in a pattern of behaviour that made the terrorists confident that the US would do nothing. GW surprised them and moved militarily on Afghanistan. You know, the country that the press predicted dire happenings for our troops, invoking horrific memories of the Soviet quagmire. So soon we forget.

18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

They're waiting, they're watching, they're patient, as soon as our guard is lowered they will strike us again.

In 1993 when they first bombed the Twin Towers in NYC when the old blind Muslim Dog was captured one of his men sent a message to Clinton over the News Camera's, he said, "We Will Be Back To Finish The Job".

The next day in the news it was reported that Hillary had kicked Striesand out of the White House because Clinton was chasing her around a Piano, she was naked.

The Muslim Terrorist dogs came back, they "FINISHED THE JOB" just as they said they would, the date was Sep 11, 2001.

They planned the attack on the Clinton Watch.

Bush had eight months to prevent 9/11.
    Clinton had EIGHT YEARS,

19. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

From the "liberal" media

There are many ways federal investigators can obtain immediate authorization for records searches, not to mention any other type of investigative activity like wiretapping or physical searches. Expanding "administrative subpoena" power to any investigation the government claims has some vague connection to "terrorism," serves no purpose other than to remove a dispassionate judicial check on the FBI's investigative decisions; decisions that can be ill-considered at times.
    The expansion of a newly permanent Patriot Act would be an extraordinarily dangerous step for our democracy. I appreciate the need to be ultracautious when dealing with our enemies in the war on terrorism. But, the Roberts Patriot Act Expansion bill, with its fishing-expedition subpoenas, is beyond the pale.
    The Fourth Amendment -- which heretofore has checked the power of the government to obtain private information on citizens without a good reason -- is about to be obliterated by this Patriot Act expansion, while we bicker and squabble over three or four federal judgeships. If its proponents have their way, there won't be much need left for federal judges at all. http://washingtontimes.com/commentary/20050611-112053-8414r.htm

Here's your ultra-leftist chuckleheads!!

20. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

you couldn't be more wrong...on all accounts...Bush has virtually destroyed the military