Welcome to PatsFans.com

Creep Bastard Maher Again

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

Here he is again, has this screwy looking piece of sh!t ever looked in the mirror, he just keeps on insulting people and nobody seems to care, he trys and trys to be funny at other peoples expense, comedians who try to be funny insulting people are desperate.

What is really funny is Mahers face, Ann Coulter must have been Drunk and Stoned out of her mind when she had sex with this clown either that or she put a bag over his head and made believe he was her GE Vibrator.

Maher Insults Alabama and Mississippi Voters: 'Toothless Tuesday Too Tight to Tally' | NewsBusters.org
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Bill Maher is everything the left accuses Rush Limbaugh of being times 10. He's hateful, mean spirited, extremely misogynist, extremely bigoted and ridiculously intolerant. His track record is one of hating women and hating people of faith.

It's no wonder the Obama administration is desperately scrambling to do everything they can to distance themselves from him, including cancelling an appearance on his hate filled show.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

Boycott his advertisers...
  4. Drewski

Drewski Rookie

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

Ah-Ha Darryl....that was a trick wasn't it!!!
  5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Between Bill and this guy the south has had a rougher time of it than when Sherman marched on Atlanta.
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

A Liberal evalutaes the evidence and then forms his position.

A Conservative forms his position and then evalutaes the evidence.

Being CONSEVRTAIVE is thus far more important that the supporting evidence being TRUE. They'd rather be WRONG than LIBERAL.

(Which, and I'll look it up later on, I THINK is the Dictionary definition of a MORON.)
  7. Drewski

Drewski Rookie

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

Ohhh......Too soon SD, Too Soon.

The South will rise again
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +363 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

Yeah...I saw Foxworthy on stage with Romney the other day when Romney was trying out his "ya-all' and "cheesy grits." I wonder how long it will take him to start asking Southern men for hints on committing incest since that's a standard joke for good ole Jeff?

You might be a redneck if.....

You stand under the misteletoe at christmas and wait for Granny and cousin Bobby-Sue Ellen to walk by.

Your family tree doesn't have any branches.

You consider a family reunion a good place to pick up girls.

You go christmas shopping for your mom, sister, and girlfriend, and you only need to buy one gift

Ya can't get married to yer sweetheart cause there is a law against it.

Your dad is also your favorite uncle.

You Might Be A Redneck
  9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +363 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

I guess maybe he figured since Jeff Foxworthy, a rightwing Christian comedian gets laughs for it, he might too.

You might be a redneck if....

Your two year old has more teeth than you do.

You have ever been accused of lying through your tooth.

You brush your tooth less than you comb your eyebrow.

You ask for all your teeth for Christmas.

When asked your tooth color on a application, you state "Not Applicable".

You might be a redneck if

Goose, meet Gander.
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

Remember Pant Suit Hillary when she was running and speaking to a Black Audiance, she tried Talking Black, god it was embarassing.
    WTF MOMENTS HILLARY TALKING BLACK - YouTube

Romney is a first class ass hole, not much to choose from this time around, but, anybody but Obama, even Gingrich (he likes the girls he'll fit right in)
  11. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

MrsP. I get where you're going but I disagree. Sure Foxworthy pokes fun at rednecks.

Foxworthy broadcasts he's a southerner and and uses that to do the redneck routine as his shtick. He gets a little more license, if you will. Maher has no such credentials. Foxworthy's approach so far as I know from watching him is far less offensive than Maher because he asks the question "if" you do this or that "you might be a redneck". He doesn't implicate republicans or democrats and he doesn't ask "if you're voting in the republican primary.......". Maher with his "toothless tuesday" comment is making a hurtful, hateful, statement up there with Limbaugh's "slut" comment. He makes a direct slur to all the voters(republican) as being the toothless, dumb southern rednecks and everything that goes along with that stereotype...and by contrast attempts to elevate himself and his fellow liberals to a superior plane....and he isn't saying the republican voters in the south just lack proper dental health. They're dumb, uneducated and lost is what I get from him with this. I don't think he's ever made these kinds of "jokes" describing a big democratic primary in the south has he?

The difference is approach is like night and day as far as I'm concerned. Can you imagine anyone getting away with calling a democratic primary "Slut Tuesday, Anti-American Tuesday or Baby killer Tuesday"?
  12. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +155 / 2 / -1

42, absolutely

This is the point that I've made before when it comes to the "n word," etc. Context matters and along those lines, yes, the person saying something can matter.

The same word, or similar comments, can be joking coming from one person and hateful / hurtful from another.

All of this is true, but it's also something to keep in mind when politicians themselves start talking about the "real America" and the "elites." This is one of the things that turned me off about Palin, but she's far from the only pol to do it. Republicans put down the coasts and cities -- about liberals (who they define as anybody who isn't a republican) -- and while it's not as inflammatory, it is as divisive, imo.

(btw, is Maher a liberal or a libertarian?)
  13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +363 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

You understand this, and I understand this, but Harry Boy, who is constantly on black comedians about using the "n" word surely does not understand this.

The point is, Harry thinks that people can't pick and choose who can say what - he doesn't want anyone black mocking blacks and therefore he should not want anyone white mocking whites.

And Harry would have absolutely no problem referring to a democrat primary as "Loon Tuesday," or "Slut Tuesday," if a woman was running. You and I both know that. Nor would Rush Limbaugh.
  14. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Very divisive and I wish they'd stop it. I wish politicians could look at policy talks as opportunities to find common ground vs photo ops to divide us farther apart.
  15. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Call me crazy, but I am not one of those people who believes everything on the internet. That list smacks of legitimate Foxworth "redneck" jokes scattered in with a bunch someone else simply made up.
  16. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You're just joking here, right? You cannot be seriously comparing the n-word to "redneck" are you?

The n-word is one of the most hateful, despicable words in the English language. It is a word which will pretty much destroy the career of any (white) person who says it publicly. Heck, (white) people have gotten in trouble for saying words that simply resemble the n-word. To compare that to Jeff Foxworthy's use of "redneck" in his comedy routine is ridiculous.
  17. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +155 / 2 / -1

The word itself doesn't matter, and its use isn't always hateful.

But thanks for providing such a vivid example of somebody who has no understanding of the importance of context (or who pretends to, anyway).
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  18. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I don't get the Maher-Limbaugh comparison. One is a comedian the other is not. One is on HBO, the other is not. One is the mouthpiece for his party, the other is not. One invites the opposition on his show, the other does not. One admits to taking drugs, the other hides from them. Yea but, did you hear what Maher said about..........
  19. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I'd agree with most of the differences(mouthpiece for the party is wrong)but I don't think Maher gets a pass or can hide behind comedy for his remark. The message was sent loud and clear regardless of what laughs he might have generated among liberals. I think the hate and hurt behind what both Limbaugh and Maher said is identical.
  20. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +155 / 2 / -1

and in this specific case, Limbaugh attacked a private citizen while Maher attacked a public figure